Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: Got legs? (Read 46 times)

LRB

I certainly hope so. It's been a chore running this week.  In other news, apparently Big Macs are not good for you. Who knew? lol

Spoiler Alert: There is nothing new there. The same could be said about most menu items in this country. Not sure why they singled out the big mac. Stupid.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I think I left my legs in Ohio.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Cyberic

Legs are coming back, but I'll make this into a SRD because, well, it was scheduled.

bluerun

Super B****

Nope, I don't.

7.01 (I hate when that happens), mile TT that wasn't exactly a rip-roaring success.  Evidently I require more than two and a half hours of fractured sleep.  Who knew?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

I have Pilates and 7 tonight.  Hoping I have legs.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Up early because I have a ton of work to do, and here I am on RA instead of actually getting ready for work. 

My Garmin never uploaded its workout last night.  It's a 610 so there's no manual option if it won't sync- no cable!  I've been having to coax it along for a while- hopefully it's not just done.  For now, I can type my workouts in if I need to, I guess- the info is still on the watch.

RD for me today- going to see my DD's senior photos!

delicate flower

Hello!  Good morning!  LMAO

Calorie and carb reload last night (thanks, Yom Kippur), followed by nine hours of sleep, and now today is a rest day.  All good things.  I may go to the pool after work to get a swim in...or not, but probably.

<3

StepbyStep-SH

Just a 30-40 minute walk sometime today. Plus picking up and packing up some of the things I need for the 24-hour that starts tomorrow afternoon.

If anyone has the resources to arrange for a cold front to sweep through southwest Wisconsin in the next 24 hours, I'd appreciate it. Highs of 80* both days. :P

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

cjones1

RD, and PT appt in 30 minutes.  If I don't survive, it's been fun with you guys. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Cyberic

It's a 610 so there's no manual option if it won't sync- no cable!  

There is, Zel. Go to Menu->Activities->Options->Upload

That will force another upload of the activities. Worked for me the two times the watch and the computer were just sitting next to each other not doing anything.

Zelanie

There is, Zel. Go to Menu->Activities->Options->Upload

That worked!  Thank you! Smile  Also, my running team thanks you for the extra 0.02 mi that the actual file gave me credit for.

LRB

RD, and PT appt in 30 minutes.  If I don't survive, it's been fun with you guys. Smile

Hopefully there are no holes in your socks. lol

LRB

Just a 30-40 minute walk sometime today. Plus picking up and packing up some of the things I need for the 24-hour that starts tomorrow afternoon.

If anyone has the resources to arrange for a cold front to sweep through southwest Wisconsin in the next 24 hours, I'd appreciate it. Highs of 80* both days. :P

Good luck. Hopefully the weather cooperates. Do you have a goal in mind?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I did 10 with 2x3@faster than I thought possible.  I'm excited as all hell. My 15k was at 8:50 pace according to my watch, my splits this morning were

8:10

7:47

8:11

8:13

8:02

Mcmillian says my 5k pace should go 8:17.  I see why having faith in that prefictor isn't wise.

I hope all you folks have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Good morning!

I did 10 with 2x3@faster than I thought possible.  I'm excited as all hell. My 15k was at 8:50 pace according to my watch, my splits this morning were

7:47

8:11

8:13

8:02

Mcmillian says my 5k pace should go 8:17.  I see why having faith in that prefictor isn't wise.

I hope all you folks have a great day!

So, an 8:10 paced 10k predicts an 8:38 paced half marathon.  And a 15k pace of 8:26...