Beginners and Beyond

BSXInsight - Lactate measuring tool (Read 31 times)

fourouta5

Healed Hammy

I just read about this product in my current issue of Popular Science.  Drove me to the website for a peek.  I have no opinion on the product nor have ever heard of it.  Could be interesting though.

https://www.bsxinsight.com/

disclaimer: I am not promoting this, have no financial interest in the company and have no relation whatsoever to the product.

LRB

This is something I would actually be interested in over say just the standard heart rate monitor. It is currently price prohibitive but I wouldn't mind being a test subject for them.

Cyberic

Not sure I understand what it actually does. Maybe when I look at it on a computer on a full size screen...

Cyberic

Now I understand what it does after reading dcrainmaker's review <right here>

Hip Redux

Now I understand what it does after reading dcrainmaker's review <right here>

I want his life.  He gets to travel the world and try out gadgets.

LRB

Now my brain is completely discombobulated after reading dcrainmaker's review <right here>

No more marathons

The geek in me says "way cool"

The pragmatist says "ti costs how much?"

The hobby jogger says "get real, you're a hobby jogger - and old to boot."

Conclusion?  "Honey, I've got something to add to my birthday list"

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

I don't need that. Do I want one? Meh. I'm too cheap. I get to train just fine without knowing my real VO2Max value, same for my LT value. If it was cheaper though, in the $100 range...