Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies before the West Coast people complain (Read 19 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Gosh! Not even Dave has gotten around to starting the dailies.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

sdWhiskers

Whew! Now my day is complete.

10 miles with RP. I think we saw people having sex in a parked car 

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

10k with hubby today. Weather wasn't quite as cold as I feared

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

LOL. 5 or 8 for me later. Lifted earlier today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I did two hours on the bike trainer while watching Violent Night.  I loved it.  The movie, not the workout.  The workout was good tho.

<3

Docket_Rocket

I did two hours on the bike trainer while watching Violent Night.  I loved it.  The movie, not the workout.  The workout was good tho.

It's an awesome movie!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

5 miles easy effort.  Good news is my knee/hip are feeling 90% well.  Long run tomorrow.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

GinnyinPA

A beautiful day here, 54 with some sunshine. I ran 11.2 miles.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Did a loop course this morning, starting and finishing at one of the local YMCA's, of which I am a member.  Very humd this morning with temps in the upper 50s, humidity of over 90% and rain threatening, but it never did rain on me.  Felt really good and ended up with 3.6 miles, the longest run I've done since I finished my cancer treatment back in November.  Although I was slower than a snail moving in mud -  48:48, averaging  13:34 per mile - still, I feel like I am making some progress back to my old running self. I know it will take a while, probably a long while - cancer radiation is no joke; hard on the system - but, in spite of some side effects which may be around a while, overall I am feeling pretty good.

Doing a 5K tomorrow morning - my 5th one of the year so far.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

5 miles easy effort.  Good news is my knee/hip are feeling 90% well.  Long run tomorrow.

Good to hear about your knee and hip.  Take it easy on your long run tomorrow; no relapses!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Ran 6.8 on the treadmill this morning and did some leg and core stuff after. Longest run in what seems like forever. Foot/ankle thing was fine during run and only mild soreness during the day.

At work by 8:30am and worked pretty much non-stop until 4pm. Hate working on the weekend but crap is piling up and I managed to shovel some of it today. Enjoying a nice bourbon now!

DD was accepted to the Michigan engineering school yesterday and also Georgia Tech. She was over the moon about both. Along with Purdue, has three solid engineering choices with some lotto tickets to come.

Sorry about the infrequent posting. Work has just been nuts. Caught up on the last few days posts. Sounds like all is well here!

Docket_Rocket

Congrats!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23