Beginners and Beyond

If the shower water doesn't detect a chaffed nipple, this surely will... (Read 94 times)

LRB

A spritz of cologne.

LRB

And how the hell do you chafe a nipple running on a treadmill anyway?!   >:-/

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Falling down on the belt?  That would be me....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

delicate flower

I usually load up on Axe body spray before hopping on the gym treadmill.  It helps me fit right in.

<3

catwhoorg

Labrat

Wrong shirt, so run nekkid.

I actually probably chafe more on the TM, due to the copious sweating that goes on.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Love the Half

I usually load up on Axe body spray before hopping on the gym treadmill.  It helps me fit right in.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

RSX

I never heard of this happening indoors.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Depends on the shirt. 5 miles with one of mine = pain. It's a cheaper "training" C9 shirt from Target. I would like to replace it. Unfortunately my favorite running shirt is losing a seam (Garry Bjorklund HM finisher shirt).

- Andrew

LRB

Yeah it was actually one of my Pearl Izumi Pro Series singlets, which is bizarre because it usually only happens outside in them when I approach 90 minutes in a singular run.

Drew, the C 9 series from Champion is actually not all that bad.  Depending on the particular garment, some of their gear is better than higher priced name gear.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Drew, the C 9 series from Champion is actually not all that bad.  Depending on the particular garment, some of their gear is better than higher priced name gear.

Yeah, totally agree. It's just the one "training" shirt that sucks. Their other stuff is pretty good.

- Andrew

#artbydmcbride

Wrong shirt, so run nekkid.

Please do this LRB!    ..........with cologne

Runners run

LRB

Please do this LRB!    ..........with cologne

Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace!

Do you even lift?