Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Yo.

Because yesterday was a fast day, it was a RD.

Around 7:00, I'll head out for a run. After work, I'll do weights.

Have a great day!

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Morning, yo.

I have 7 miles tonight.  Off to work (grumble, grumble).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Z, glad to hear the lab tests were normal but hoping for definitive answers and for the girl to come back home soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

6 sticky, waiting-for-the-storms miles, which showed me just how much fitness I've lost, while the rest of my MWF group has kept getting stronger. I struggled to keep up with them, even when they "slowed down" for me.

Basya - When I first read "fast day," my mind interpreted it as "speed" rather than fasting, and I was confused. Of course, that happens to me frequently in the hours before my coffee (and after).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

delicate flower

Happy Happy Monday!  It is nice to be back in my cubicle, because that means I get to sit on my butt for the next eight hours.  I've got an easy 60 minute run to tackle after work today.

<3

LRB

I was supposed to start my summer core program this morning but woke up much too late and in a daze on top of it.

I did manage a few sets of hip bridges on the BOSU and some side-lying leg lifts (I have been doing those throughout the weekend) so that will have to do for now. I will squeeze in some more after work.

cjones1

Holiday today. 6.5 easy this morning and a whole lotta nothing for the rest of the day.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

outoftheblue

It's nice to have my quiet house back after a fun, but busy, weekend with houseguest.  Core, weights and stretching on tap for me.

Life is good.

cjones1

Oh and I signed up for my fall goal half. I was waffling on whether to do it or not, but yesterday's 35% off code sealed it.  Plus it's close enough I can sleep in my own bed.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

8 very sluggish miles.

Dave

LRB

8 very sluggish miles.

Sounds about right coming off of yesterday's run. My sorry ass would have only run 4.

Zelanie

Our dog Mia is still at the vet for the day.  Hopefully she will be able to come home this afternoon.  I have 6-8 on tap for later on.

Little Blue

3.5 miles on the beach road before I surrendered to the heat and walked back.  A leisurely dip in the pool, now it's time to load up and point it home.  Time to buy the dog back from the boarding kennel.  Actually I'm anxious to hear all about it, she boarded at our vet for the first time, and they claim to have movie night.

Docket_Rocket

Our dog Mia is still at the vet for the day.  Hopefully she will be able to come home this afternoon.  I have 6-8 on tap for later on.

Hoping she gets back home today!

Damaris

Fundraising Page