Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

LRB

For someone who never sleeps, it takes me forEVER to get out of the door to run.

delicate flower

'Morning!  It feels weird to sleep an extra hour and not have to work out in the morning, but that's race week.  I will run after work.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 37 on a nice morning.  I so over 100 deer, and many possums and coons.

Have a great day !

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Did not feel like going out to run this morning. I did not go. Might be hard to get back at it when I come back home.

onemile

I ran 10 with

3 mile warm up 
            1 mile hard (5k pace)
            (4-5 minute full recovery)
            10 x 400m at 5k pace with 1 minute rest
            2 mile cool down

Zelanie

Ran 5 last night after dark.  Today it's supposed to be 110 and I have to work and then go to Portland for a training.

LRB

Ran 5 last night after dark.  Today it's supposed to be 110 and I have to work and then go to Portland for a training.

Is school back in for you? I think Mary Mary went back after the 4th of July!

Docket_Rocket

Nada, FFS.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I planned on running a VO2 max workout except that when I went outside to press play, it wasn't in my watch. Being already outside I wasn't about to go back in to download it so I searched for an alternative but most of the workouts were Hudson's based which is fine, except you kind of need to know what the hell each set of an interval means (theirs are not typically 4 x 1200 or 5 x 1000) in order to know what it is you're doing.

Anyway, I found something and just did my best to get a half assed workout in after wasting 10 minutes standing there like an idiot.

3 easy + 3 x .11 + 2 x 800 + 3 x .11

Whatever.

7 miles total and though it wasn't what I wanted and shorter than I intended, it wasn't the worst thing ever.

Lesson learned; check my watch at some point during the four hours a night I'm awake to make sure my workout is in it. 

Zelanie

Is school back in for you? I think Mary Mary went back after the 4th of July!

I am doing migrant ed summer school.

I seem to have a problem taking time off.

Zelanie

DaveP, Washington does have terrible traffic!  I was up in Olympia this weekend helping my daughter move into her new apartment and we went to the Renton Ikea. That was a mistake. It literally would have been faster to have driven down to the Portland Ikea.

LRB

I ran 10 with

3 mile warm up 
                          1 mile hard (5k pace)
                          (4-5 minute full recovery)
                          10 x 400m at 5k pace with 1 minute rest
                          2 mile cool down

Well done. 👍

It seems that morning running agrees with you.

bluerun

Super B****

15 trainer miles in the dark because my headache hasn't gone away.  Tonight's race should be fun...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

3 easy + 3 x .11 + 2 x 800 + 3 x .11

<3

LRB

Tell me about it. I could've easily made them 200s but was planning on doing two one hundred meter strides to start, until I went ran way past that. #stupid