Beginners and Beyond

What's Your Favorite Drink? MonDAILIES (Read 290 times)

I'm not sure if you were around for that thread on the BF, but I shave as much hair as you ladies do.

I must have missed that one. Is the shaving all concentrated in one area?

I got done 3.4 @ 9:15 and 7.5 @ 8:11 w/ 6 strides.

I did some cooking, wrapping, sitting on my butt, and now I'm off for some holiday cheer. I'll probably need to wait until I get home to partake in an adult beverage.

Seasons greetings all.

LRB

Dreamer

No, that was the thread that got nuked the day NRR raided the BF.  Fun times I tell ya, fun times!

"Training is not always fun, but it should always be rewarding."

Will run for scenery.

4 miles done. Let it snow !

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Woo hoo! My parents' treadmill is working. I'm spending the night there. I don't have to worry about doing the 10.0 in the snow tomorrow morning. I'm excitedSmile About being able to do my long run, not about the TM.

Lynne's Kids 5K 11/22/12 - 25:22

Jerusalem Marathon 03/01/13 - 4:53:34

Cambridge CityRun 5-Miler 04/07/13 - 42:21 (8:36.9 improvement over 2012)

Boston's Run to Remember Half-Marathon 05/26/13 - 2:10:48

Newton 10K 06/02/13 - 57:01.9 (9:12.1 improvement over 2012)

B.A.A. 10K 06/23/13 - 1:03:24

Lynch/Van Otterloo YMCA Firecracker 4 07/04/13 - 45:24

Weston 5-Miler 07/18/13 - 52:16.6

Mass Ave Mile 07/21/13 - 8:07

B.A.A. Half-Marathon 10/13/13 - 2:13:54

Bill's Pizzeria 5K 10/27/13 - 27:53

Fattman Chilly Cup Half-Marathon 11/10/13 - 2:28:39

Upcoming Races

Marine Corps Marathon 10/26/2014

LRB

Dreamer

Woo hoo! My parents' treadmill is working. I'm spending the night there. I don't have to worry about doing the 10.0 in the snow tomorrow morning. I'm excitedSmile About being able to do my long run, not about the TM.

The treadmill plays a big role in my weekday running during the winter months and for that, I am indebted to it!

"Training is not always fun, but it should always be rewarding."

Hi dailies:

Drink of choice - beer of course, wine occasionally, but only rarely do I partake of any liquor.  Vodka and tonic, or Crown if I'm forced to do a shot.

Rick - that's a cool looking drink, like a black'n'tan with another layer

Heidi - hope that knee heals up for you

Re: Shaving - ugh.  A necessary evil when my beard either gets too itchy or starts to draw complaints from DW.

10.9 tonight, 6:49 pace.  My training finally had a monkey wrench thrown into it over the past week, with a perfect storm of crunch time at work, the house closing, and a cold for good measure.  Hopefully no more glitches anytime soon.