Beginners and Beyond

Thursday: Otherwise known as day 4 of the hostage situation (Read 49 times)

LRB

With any luck, some of us will be released today. For those left behind, tonight, we drink in your honor. Smile

LRB

WHAT'S THIS??

60 degrees and a dew point of completely irrelevant? Oh boy, Imma 'bout to run all up in this shit. Cool

What up doe?

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 8.

I'm going back to work today.             

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

We don't get the temp and humidity drop till later on today.  I'm not sure I can wait that long.

I ran 6.1 miles in the still-muggy dark.  It was ok.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

We don't get the relief until tomorrow. Damn east coast. Must run after work. 2 more days, so ready for time off.

delicate flower

Good morning lmao!  I had to be in work for 6:00 this morning, which meant a 4:30 wake up.    Today's workout will be a post-work swim.  Last night's run felt pretty good.  4 miles at 8:08 pace.  Recovery seems to be going well.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yeah, it's like 65 here and 87% humidity and a dew point of 61......... not sure what it was at 4 AM but I once again was too lazy 

In my defense, I'm trying to keep my legs fresh and ready for Saturday. Yesterday morning's run was kind of sore and heavy feeling so there's my excuse.

I'll aim for something like 3 miles tonight with Dorian in the stroller, and then maybe another 2-3 miles easy tomorrow morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

WHAT'S THIS??

60 degrees and a dew point of completely irrelevant? Oh boy, Imma 'bout to run all up in this shit. Cool

What up doe?

Oxymoron.  60F can never get a high dewpoint (higher than 60) so it would always be irrelevant.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  Last night it was still 95F and 79 dewpoint, so even hubby bitched while taking out the recycling for this morning.  He was like it's humid!  Really?  In Miami?  Wow.  Shocking.

I have 12 miles and Pilates.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Decided to go with an easy morning run, instead of the scheduled 10 MP.

My cardio-vascular system was ready for the workout, but I'm checking the foot out, see how it will feel today. Maybe I'll do the workout tomorrow, or I'll just skip it and run my scheduled easy run tomorrow also. Time will tell.

Docket_Rocket

My cardio-vascular system was ready for the workout, but I'm checking the foot out, see how it will feel today. Maybe I'll do the workout tomorrow, or I'll just skip it and run my scheduled easy run tomorrow also. Time will tell.

Good luck with your foot.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Dave

LRB

Oxymoron.  60F can never get a high dewpoint (higher than 60) so it would always be irrelevant.

Do the Dew. 👍😎

LRB

That's a big run. It takes a lot to refrain from running that.

LRB

Yeah, it's like 65 here and 87% humidity and a dew point of 61......... not sure what it was at 4 AM but I once again was too lazy 

In my defense, I'm trying to keep my legs fresh and ready for Saturday. Yesterday morning's run was kind of sore and heavy feeling so there's my excuse.

I'll aim for something like 3 miles tonight with Dorian in the stroller, and then maybe another 2-3 miles easy tomorrow morning.

Prudence.