Beginners and Beyond

Sunshine Sundalies (Read 34 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Today is going to reach the mid 60s 😍

Woke up, calves a bit tight so I'll roll 'em here in a bit. Gonna take Dorian and Jetta out for an easy 5 around 11.

Also, who has Strava? If I'm not following you, I'd like to.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I just bought 5 pairs of the same model shoe. I don't know, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I just bought 5 pairs of the same model shoe. I don't know, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Eh, I bought two new pairs last week. I'm liking the Brooks Ricochet's and then I purchased the new Brooks Ravenna 10's, gonna see how my feet and legs like them.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

which one?

delicate flower

'Morning, kids!  I did 90 minutes on the bike trainer and scaled back the assigned effort to 90%.  I didn't feel like busting my ass.  Wife is going to yoga at 11:00 and I'll use that time for an easy jog.  Then I gotta get Super Bowl meatballs going!

<3

delicate flower

Did you buy various colors?  I am anxiously awaiting the annual Boston Marathon edition of the Adidas Bostons.

<3

LRB

which one?

The DS 23. I've been wearing them exclusively since the fall and really like them. The 24s just came out which means the 23s will no longer be available, soon so I blinked.  lol

LRB

Did you buy various colors?  I am anxiously awaiting the annual Boston Marathon edition of the Adidas Bostons.

No. And part of the reason I bought 5 (black, wht, red) is because I don't like the new colors.

I saw a Boston singlet at Running Warehouse this morning. I thought that was different.

Cyberic

Ran 12 on the mountain, alone with my thoughts. It was great! 

delicate flower

I'll use that time for an easy jog. 

4.7 hilly miles done.  Easy effort, as hills go.  56 miles for the week, which is my most in 3.5 years.

<3

Cyberic

56 miles for the week, which is my most in 3.5 years.

#winning

LRB

onemile

I ran 16 with the boys in shorts!

LRB

Wow!

RunningOnSand

are the boys friends?

It's a rest day. I'm scaling back slightly for the race this coming weekend. I may or may not be already/prematurely weather stalking. Okay, I've been doing it for a week already.