Beginners and Beyond

FRIDAILIES: What Happens When the Golden Goose Is on the Loose (Read 67 times)

So you ski on garbage, C0derunner?  That must be interesting.

That's what the legend says. Of course it doesn't look like garbage.. it's a huge hill of dirt. But what's underneath? HHMMMM?

LRB: Yes, good old Mt. Holly. Good guess dude.  I assume I'll be sitting in the lodge keeping a beer company more than I'll be out on the "slopes".

@runjerseygirl

That's what the legend says. Of course it doesn't look like garbage.. it's a huge hill of dirt. But what's underneath? HHMMMM?

LRB: Yes, good old Mt. Holly. Good guess dude.  I assume I'll be sitting in the lodge keeping a beer company more than I'll be out on the "slopes".

That's where you'd find me.  This girl is no snow bunny.  I'll stay where it's warm, thankyouverymuch.

Do you even run?

Weezer88

Late to the party......AGAIN!

Froze my buttocks off this morning at 5 AM since the temps decided to dip below freezing (~22*).  The choice to wear shorts was not the smartest decision I've made although my legs never did get cold.  Now my hands did. Still it beats running in place for 1 hour.

Have a GREAT Friday everyone!

I AM WEEZER.

LRB

On the east side, we called it Mount Trashmore lol!

Supp David!

Zelanie

Morning!  Here's something I think we need:

I am headed up to a conference today, and going to try an easy run afterwards.  Hopefully the leg cooperates.

@runjerseygirl

I am headed up to a conference today, and going to try an easy run afterwards.  Hopefully the leg cooperates.

Well damn.  I forgot the coffee.  See, that's what happens when I start posting before I have my caffeine.

Do you even run?

YAYpril - B-Plus

Happy running with your RP, April.  Umm, I never actually heard of French Vanilla bread.  Now, French Vanilla ice cream....

Wegmans is the greatest grocery store EVER, and their bakery makes an amazing French Vanilla muffin. The bread tastes exactly like it. Big grin I think it's brand new - I'd never seen it before yesterday. They also make a bread called Marathon Bread - it's full of seeds and fruits. I've made french toast out of that too. Delicious.

runmomto3boys

Because of the weekend weather forecast, I'm changing around my schedule a bit, so 9 tonight, 20 tomorrow, 13 Sunday.

LRB

What's wrong with your leg?

delicate flower

Because of the weekend weather forecast, I'm changing around my schedule a bit, so 9 tonight, 20 tomorrow, 13 Sunday.

You are a machine.

<3

Jess runs for bacon

Scotty, I would run outside but I don't like to run by myself in the dark, so the TM it is. The cold doesn't really bother me at all. I'm learning to love it, actually.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Doesn't anyone drink tea around here?

Docket_Rocket

You forgot to say +1....Joking

That's where you'd find me.  This girl is no snow bunny.  I'll stay where it's warm, thankyouverymuch.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

You forgot to say +1....Joking

Damn!  +1.

Do you even run?

LRB

Doesn't anyone drink tea around here?

I drank tea exclusively for a year straight....which explains my undying obsession with coffee now lol!

Actually, a couple times a month I'll have tea in the evening.  Harney's flavored Tea.  Good stuff!