Beginners and Beyond

FRIDAILIES: What Happens When the Golden Goose Is on the Loose (Read 67 times)

outoftheblue

Hi LRB -- Now it's time to go running.

Life is good.

3-4 planned on the TM at work today.

You can call me Anna

delicate flower

Heh...kicked butt in my presentation.

<3

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Heh...kicked butt in my presentation.

Looks like a good start to your weekend!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

LRB

Stop whining....Wink

Since I can't have my wine, let me have my whine.  Big grin

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

happy Friday!

Another rest day. Apparentky, even though I'vedone no exercise this week (knee has hurt all week) THIS is the week I look like I have been losing weightand exercising because 4 dofferent people have asked if I've lost weight or if I've been exercising. I'm not complaining, just finding it ironic.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Better I Leave

After doing a bit over 5 miles last night and taking my wife out on a dinner date tonight, I hadn't planned on running....but I feel the "need" to do so. I guess I'll go home at lunch (I live 2 miles from work) and knock out a quick 3 miles. What the hell am I turning into? LOL!

LRB

What the hell am I turning into? LOL!

Hanging around this place of course.  Bad associations spoil useful habits!

Kris with #'s, that's how it is.  We look our biggest when we're working out, and our slimmest when we're pigging out!

Weezer88

I've done that before and REALLY enjoyed it - although for some reason my afternoon/evening runs are ALWAYS faster than my morning runs.  Enjoy the 3!

After doing a bit over 5 miles last night and taking my wife out on a dinner date tonight, I hadn't planned on running....but I feel the "need" to do so. I guess I'll go home at lunch (I live 2 miles from work) and knock out a quick 3 miles. What the hell am I turning into? LOL!

I AM WEEZER.

@runjerseygirl

45 minutes on the elliptical.  Hot damn, that felt good!

Do you even run?

Weezer88

+1 Undecided  (since I didn't think you wanted to '+1' yourself)

I AM WEEZER.

LRB

Hate to say I told ya so....soooo...I won't.

Big grin

@runjerseygirl

+1 Undecided  (since I didn't think you wanted to '+1' yourself)

Thanks for looking out, Weezy! Smile

Hate to say I told ya so....soooo...I won't.

Big grin

Liar.  You probably love saying it.  But just in case, I'll follow up with... you were right (*gasp!* a woman is admitting that a man was right!). Wink

My energy level has been through the roof today, so this was the perfect workout.  I'm still flying.  It feels good.

Do you even run?

Weezer88

No problem.  Can I have some of whatever it is that you had this morning?

Thanks for looking out, Weezy! Smile

Liar.  You probably love saying it.  But just in case, I'll follow up with... you were right (*gasp!* a woman is admitting that a man was right!). Wink

My energy level has been through the roof today, so this was the perfect workout.  I'm still flying.  It feels good.

I AM WEEZER.