Beginners and Beyond

FRIDAILIES: What Happens When the Golden Goose Is on the Loose (Read 67 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Because of the weekend weather forecast, I'm changing around my schedule a bit, so 9 tonight, 20 tomorrow, 13 Sunday.

Dang, you're doing my whole monthly mileage in3 days!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

What's wrong with your leg?

Absolutely NOTHING is wrong with Zelanie's leg!  At least, when you just look at it... Joking

@runjerseygirl

No problem.  Can I have some of whatever it is that you had this morning?

It's possible it's from the coffee.  I only got about 5 hours of sleep, so it's possible it's exhaustion induced delirium.  Big grin

Do you even run?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

When I'm sick.  With lots of honey.

So, Kay, honey doesn't mind you being around him when you're sick and drinking tea? Wink

@runjerseygirl

So, Kay, honey doesn't mind you being around him when you're sick and drinking tea? Wink

Who?  LOL!  Actually, I'd rather him NOT be around.  Everyone get out!  Leave mommy alone!

Do you even run?

Mostly harmless

Wow, you guys are a lively bunch. I don't think I can keep up with all this.

My lunch run was swallowed by a meeting that ran long (2.5 hours of application design, WOOT!).  Instead I'm bagging out of work early and running when I get home before going to DD's basketball game.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

LRB

Wow, you guys are a lively bunch. I don't think I can keep up with all this.

Just scroll to the end and post your workout, and we'll keep up with you instead.   Wink

Just scroll to the end and post your workout, and we'll keep up with you instead.   Wink

+1

Some days you just gotta...

Although today I'm bored off my ass. I keep hitting refresh. Clearly people aren't posting quite fast enough today. Get on it, people.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hi everybody!  I'm really late to the party today.   I just got back from the DMV.  I'm an idiot and totally forgot that my license expired with my last birthday.  Fortunately, there's no penalty for up to 6 months (I realized it after 1) so I was able to get it taken care of without any trouble.  I kind of like my new, bearded license pic ha!

As for the running, got 8.05 miles in around recovery pace, including 8x8sec hill sprints.  My legs feel better than when I started the run, so I figure that's a good thing.  Tomorrow will be 16 with a hard finish over the last 3 miles, so fresh legs will be a plus.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

@runjerseygirl

+1

Although today I'm bored off my ass. I keep hitting refresh. Clearly people aren't posting quite fast enough today. Get on it, people.

+1

Seriously.  Let's chat, people!  Entertain us!

Do you even run?

Shakedown Street

8.5 outside because it's sunny! (and freaking windy). 2m easy + 15min@10K + 5min easy + 15min@10K + 2.25 easy

I hate threshold workouts. Just want that to be clear.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Docket_Rocket

I am bored today as well.  Let's hit it!  Now go!

+1

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runmomto3boys

Popping in to say Hi to everyone over here.  I need to come over more often, a lot is happening!

11 miles of trail running scheduled for me today.

Hi to you!!

Scrape: I second that motion.  Stick around!

Jneilt: EXCELLENT run today - that was a tough one!  Well done!

4.15 TM miles in the books - probably ran them a bit fast - but it felt good.  Feels like my fitness is coming back, I'm down about 5 or so pounds and the leg seems to be holding up.  It's all good.

You can call me Anna

delicate flower

Looks like I'll be getting my knee surgery sooner rather than later, which I see as a very good thing.  Maybe I'll be able to do a spring 2014 marathon.

<3