Beginners and Beyond

Wanna Get Laid FriDailies (Read 53 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Honestly I couldn't think of a better dailies title, if I do then I'll change it. 

Jetta and I got in 5.1 miles this morning, it was 72 degrees and 94% humidity with a dew point of 70.

Dorian and I have a little 5k trail race tonight, first of the series of 4 or 5 races.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I'll have ZZ Top in my head all morning- I just got paid today, got me a pocket full of change.

I ran 8 easy miles in a lovely light rain.  It felt NICE.

I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 9 with 8 X 400m intervals after Pilates tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Listen up, people:  Pay day is THURSDAY, and it is every other week, and this week is not one of those weeks.  And being a payroll manager, it is ironic that these off-weeks are busier for me than the pay weeks.  

Aaaaaaaanyway, enough about that.  I slept 9 glorious hours last night.  I am starting to like the 8:30 bed time.  I did get up early enough to get my three mile jog in the rain done.  Real easy effort.  I've got two hard workouts this weekend and need to preserve any energy that I might be able to squeeze out of my legs.  Also, tonight is a swim night.

ETA:  This is my last big training weekend.  That light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger.....

<3

bluerun

Super B****

4.7 ... raining and windy and humid and my legs are killing me but I got to run so it's all good.

I really, really, really don't want to work right now.  I'd rather be reading my book.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

At first I thought the thread title was something else, considering who started it.

9 miles with 4 at what we supposed to be LT pace, but was not, because I suck.

Dave

LRB

I ran 7, and it was terribly unpleasant (you're not alone Jenny Benny). I'm not sure what's going on with my stupid dead legs and lack of energy but the shit's not funny.

onemile

I ran 7, and it was terribly unpleasant (you're not alone Jenny Benny). I'm not sure what's going on with my stupid dead legs and lack of energy but the shit's not funny.

Awwwww 

Maybe it was the yoga?

I'm not sure what's going on with my stupid dead legs and lack of energy but the shit's not funny.

+1. Things have been going pretty well until the last 3 days, where I've had nothing.

Dave

LRB

Awwwww 

Maybe it was the yoga?

lol

I was feeling it before yoga and actually thought it would help but it did not. (on the subject of yoga, I found out Wednesday that one of my favorite classmates is the wife of someone prominent. She's really cool, I would've never guessed!)

I guess it's just that time of the year with long hours and lots of walking at work and two weeks of extreme heat...or not.

onemile

I guess it's just that time of the year with long hours and lots of walking at work and two weeks of extreme heat...or not.

I'm blaming my vacation yet...

LRB

+1. Things have been going pretty well until the last 3 days, where I've had nothing.

Yes. I was flying, and then I wasn't. lol

bluerun

Super B****

There's a lot of that going around.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Listen up, people:  Pay day is THURSDAY, and it is every other week, and this week is not one of those weeks.  And being a payroll manager, it is ironic that these off-weeks are busier for me than the pay weeks.  

Aaaaaaaanyway, enough about that.  I slept 9 glorious hours last night.  I am starting to like the 8:30 bed time.  I did get up early enough to get my three mile jog in the rain done.  Real easy effort.  I've got two hard workouts this weekend and need to preserve any energy that I might be able to squeeze out of my legs.  Also, tonight is a swim night.

ETA:  This is my last big training weekend.  That light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger.....

I have not even served dinner by 8:30!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I am starting to like the 8:30 bed time. 

It's funny because I appreciate being on West Coast time to catch stuff on TV that I can never stay up late enough for on Eastern Time. Mostly sports, but the last two weeks it's been the conventions (yes I'm a geek). It's gotten me spoiled, because when whatever it is I'm watching starts pushing 9:00, I'm like WTF, it's getting past my bedtime.

Dave