Beginners and Beyond

Baboon's Get-Well Thread (Read 165 times)

Baboon will have knee surgery today. Let's post our wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

Baboon, may the surgery be successful and may you r back in action soon.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Good luck!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

delicate flower

Awww, that very kind of you to start a thread, Basya.  Smile  It is much appreciated.

Thank you as well, kristin!

I'm glad it's finally here.

<3

Little Blue

Break a leg!  Or .. um ...  Good luck!

happylily

Little Blue... haha

Phil, I wish you a great surgery and a speedy recovery. We want you back with us soon, in your usual cheery mood. We need your jokes to wake us up in the morning! Good luck, friend!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

BruceD555

Taco Bell ... Remember Taco Bell Wink

Thoughts & prayers for you in surgery today and in the days/weeks ahead during recovery.

Train smart ... race smarter.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Phil, good luck!! I'm thinking good thoughts on an uneventful surgery and a super speedy recovery.

@runjerseygirl

Good luck!  Hopefully Randee will update us on your progress.  Be well, Phil!

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Hope the surgery goes well, Phil!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Just B.S.

Good luck Phil! Hope you get into surgery on time and wake up happy!!!

I just realized while looking at the date that my surgery was one year ago tomorrow.

Mmmmm...beer

Hope it goes smoothly and you have a super speedy recovery!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

I hope the nurses are hot, and that there are at least a half dozen of them tending to you at all times....wait, hoo dat.

Best wishes and mojo for a speedy recovery coming your way!

Pinktastic

Happy Surgery Day, Phil!!  I thought of you when I ran this morning.   I even took a few minutes out from my usual thoughts of "breathe, breathe, breathe dammit!" to say prayers for you and to send you positive vibes.   May your surgeons be highly skilled and on top of their game today!  And, may your recovery be less painful than you anticipate and much more speedy than you thought possible!!   Good luck, Phil!!

Oh, and try not to be a PITA for your DW.   If she needs to vent a little, she is always welcome here.    ;-)

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.