Beginners and Beyond

Baboon's Get-Well Thread (Read 165 times)

bobruns

Get well!  Take your time and do it right.   Enjoy the pain meds...Roll eyes (what?  You were thinking it!)

GinnyinPA

Good luck with your surgery.  Hope the recovery is quick and the PT relatively painless.

delicate flower

Thank you all!!  Surgery is done.  Doc wants me to bike and cross train more.  My knee hurt after surgery so they doped me up more.  I'm really happy my knee is fixed.  I promptly stopped for coffee after.

<3

Swimming is a great exercise if you can keep from drowning.  Glad all went well.

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
          • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
          • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
          BruceD555

Thank you all!!  Surgery is done.  Doc wants me to bike and cross train more.  My knee hurt after surgery so they doped me up more.  I'm really happy my knee is fixed.  I promptly stopped for coffee after.

That's a man with his priorities in the RIGHT order. Get some rest and hope you have an absolutely uneventful rest of your day. Rest up, man!

Train smart ... race smarter.

SheCan

Glad you got the surgery done with, and may the healing begin.  Please take care, and keep your spirits up!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Speedy recovery, Baboon.

In transit, arriving on time. 

LRB

So you mean to tell me that my cringing days aren't over?  Crapola.  Well, at least it's fixed so that should promote healing.

Glad that part is over dude.  Here's hoping you have a speedy and smooth recovery.

MrNamtor

baboo now just sit back and let the healing begin.

delicate flower

I really can't express enough how much appreciate all the kind words.  They mean a lot to me.

The nurse who prepped me is a runner.  We talked shop.  The doc is a skier.  We also talked shop.  Smile

They kept mentioning how fit I am.  "He's a very fit person.  The low heart rate is OK.". I couldn't hear enough of that!   Big grin

<3

Ball of Fury

So glad it went well!  Now, hurry up and rehab!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

delicate flower

I was sufficiently drugged.

<3

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good luck, Phil!

I'm sure that your surgery is done by now, but I just hit the 'net so I missed it. I hope everything went well so you can be back out there running again in no time!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I was sufficiently drugged.

LOL - it appears so... Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54