Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #238 (Read 25 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm ready to go back to sleep. 5 miles with strides this morning. Had to share my "track" with people, which made me get creative on where I was doing them. My track= elementary school parking lot & sometimes the senior center parking area.

delicate flower

Guest Dog slept like a champ last night, besides having to pee at 2:00 AM, but then again, who doesn't.  We're watching him for the week.  Very friendly little fella, and tries hard to make me happy.  He needs to learn though that my 18 year old cats don't want to play.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have 7 and weights.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

LOL what is it with old people at work who display only the top half of their heads on Zoom meetings?

<3

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 8... going to attempt a 5K TT tonight. The weather is looking great. (Heavy sarcasm there.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

I was planning to run with URP this morning but did not due to some pretty heavy thunderstorms which have been going all morning.  So we are going to run after work instead.  I'm planning to leave for a road/camping trip to CO on Saturday so already sorta checked out

Docket_Rocket

LOL what is it with old people at work who display only the top half of their heads on Zoom meetings?

Maybe they are not wearing a bra?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Maybe they are not wearing a bra?

But then you can still show your full face.

I assume it's not checking the camera angle. My laptop camera is not working, apparently 2 camera apps are fighting each other and as a result, neither works. If I have to be on camera (rare), I use my phone and need to prop it on a box & holder to have a decent picture.

delicate flower

But then you can still show your full face.

I assume it's not checking the camera angle. My laptop camera is not working, apparently 2 camera apps are fighting each other and as a result, neither works. If I have to be on camera (rare), I use my phone and need to prop it on a box & holder to have a decent picture.

I thought of that but these apps show your own picture on the lower corner, so you can see what your camera is showing.

For the record, I work in my basement and have my work table set up in front of a wall that's got a bunch of race medals hanging, so that is my background.  I didn't do that on purpose though...that's just the only real space I have in my house.  I used to have a pool table on this spot.

<3

Cyberic

Ran 6. Cooler weather coming back tomorrow.

I thought of that but these apps show your own picture on the lower corner, so you can see what your camera is showing.

For the record, I work in my basement and have my work table set up in front of a wall that's got a bunch of race medals hanging, so that is my background.  I didn't do that on purpose though...that's just the only real space I have in my house.  I used to have a pool table on this spot.

Riiight...

But yes I don’t get it because you can see yourself on those things. In fact I get a little obsessed with looking at my image to make sure I’m not doing anything stupid. 

I was glad to see this morning that one of the park bathrooms that has been locked is now open. At least for now. So I took advantage of that. 

8 miles.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Remember, these are the same people that are not computer savvy so that's the best they can do I am guessing.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

12.3 accotink, a bit slower than the last one but not as slow as the first one...was mentally harder today.

Addendum:  got a big hint that my quad is getting better ๐Ÿ˜€ I post the above right after I finished and then went straight to HMart to shop and my neoprene compression sleeve just slide off my thigh and dropped to my ankle๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ that never happens.... it can’t be swollen

Half Crazy K 2.0

The Zoom behavior is always interesting to watch. I was on one meeting and a guy was eating a giant slab of watermelon--like there is no way you can do this without juice going everywhere, maybe turn the camera off for that. Also a lot of people were doing meetings from outside. Cool, whatever floats your boat.

LRB

I was planning to run with URP this morning but did not due to some pretty heavy thunderstorms which have been going all morning.  So we are going to run after work instead.  I'm planning to leave for a road/camping trip to CO on Saturday so already sorta checked out

This has been me since the announcement on July 13.