Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins Slept Like A Rock! (Read 28 times)

From the Internet.

Popping in to say hi and I'm still alive Smile Super busy week, DH's thesis defense is tomorrow, I'm about to look over his slides one last time for silly mistakes/spelling errors.

Walk/jog intervals today, 6 minutes walk/4 minutes jog x 3. Hoping that my slow, uneventful return to running is successful this time!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Nice to "see" you Lauren! How is the shin? good luck to DH!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

From the Internet.

So far so good! Foam rolling the crap out of my calves as a precautionary measure, but the soreness I had before hasn't returned yet. And thanks Smile It's been a long, tough several years, I'm at least as excited as he is that he's finally done!

Docket_Rocket

Good news, Lauren!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Hi folks!  Decided to take a URD instead.  I didn't get home until almost 7, and was still feeling pretty sore and tired from last weekend.  FWIW, I don't usually wear heels, it was just that we were going to the wedding events and etc. that I was wearing them.  Comfy shoes for me today!

Bin Running

Scotty, running with a tea cup with pinky out would be a challenge for me.. haa

Coralie, Thanks

Ginny, Flying Friday night..

Jimmy, tea time in inbetwwen Lunch and Dinner.. Think British do more of those.. Mainly drinking tea and eating scone..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar