Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES and Whatnot (Read 44 times)

LRB

Hi.

I just got my lazy butt up. The past two nights have been great for that after the beat down I took at work last week.

Anyway, what's up with you today? Feeling fat are ya?

Half Crazy K 2.0

We have an insane amount of sweets in the house. Run later today.

LRB, if you want a BOSU for home, now is the time to get one. Target has a better deal than what I got last year. It's $110 plus you get a $30 Target gift card. Most of the stores will have some sort of deal with New Year's coming up.

LRB

We have an insane amount of sweets in the house. Run later today.

LRB, if you want a BOSU for home, now is the time to get one. Target has a better deal than what I got last year. It's $110 plus you get a $30 Target gift card. Most of the stores will have some sort of deal with New Year's coming up.

I have one but at $80 net that's a great deal. I paid $140 for mine and do not regret getting that stupid thing.

workinprogress11

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I ran 4 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and forgot to check in here. I'll probably run 4 today depending on when the in laws arrive. I was a little nervous about getting back to it after taking a lazy (as opposed to injured) two weeks off but it's gone fine.

And yes, I am feeling VERY fat.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran off a 3 lbs of fudge this morning.  I ran 22 in warm rain.  Did a progression/fast finish type thing.  I ran it all harder than easy, with the last 7 at MP+30ish down to MP the last mile.  I had my 2 big hills as well.  I feel like running hard, climbing a big hill, doing 2 miles at MPish, climbing another hill, and then progressing faster for another 3-4 miles has got to be getting me ready for February.  It sure makes me hungry as hell.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Feeling fat are ya?

Felt fat last night; felt fast this morning. Overindulged on food & drink, then woke up with allergy problems at 2:30 AM. Watched the ESPN documentary about Jimmy V & the 1983 NC State championship run. I remember it happening, but so much I forgot or didn't know. Amazing story. Went through a box of kleenex blowing my nose; had to use a couple for my eyes too. Inspired me to go kill my workout: 11 miles total with 3x2mi - 7:13, 7:13, 7:12. Boom.

Dave

LRB

LRB

Good morning!

I ran off a 3 lbs of fudge this morning.  

lol

LRB

And yes, I am feeling VERY fat.

You did it right then!

From the Internet.

I might run later. Minor case of cabin fever and nothing else going on today. But I'm scurred my leg will be cranky afterward.

onemile

11 miles total with 3x2mi - 7:13, 7:13, 7:12. Boom.

Nice

onemile

I ran 5 during which I hit 2600 for the year.

Dave

LRB

I might run later. Minor case of cabin fever and nothing else going on today. But I'm scurred my leg will be cranky afterward.

12 miles to 1500, will you make it?

LRB

3.3 miles would've impressed me more.