Beginners and Beyond

There has been a grevious error (Read 265 times)

I just found out that I can't kick Bluesky out of this group.  Can someone please make me a mod here so I can fix this?

Thanks,

Velcro

Birdwell

jokes on you, there isn't a member of this group named "bluesky"

There are 711 members.

Name ▲DistanceTime
      BenTN    
      Berner 0 mi 0:00
      BexKix 0 mi 0:00
      beycist    
      Bikerchick1    
      billd76 0 mi 0:00
      BillWalker    
      Bin Running    
      bingo_jenn    
      Birdwell 0 mi 0:00
      BIS    
      bkimura    
      Blaf 8.1 mi 1:10:14
      BLB14 0 mi 0:00
      bleach    
      blizzard    
      Blue Runner22 0 mi 0:00
      bluehair    
      bluerun    
      Bob.    
      bobev 11.4 mi 3:12:47
      bobinpittsburgh    
      bobruns    
      BoDuke    
      bounce76 0 mi 0:00
      bozydeco 5 mi 53:02
      bpink76    
      BradyS71 0 mi 0:00
      Brilliant    
      Brr 14.3 mi 2:14:58
      FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Is this the real Velcro or a troll?

You people have issues 

B-Plus

What did I miss?

inb4threadlock

You're scraping up the wrong tree.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

You're scraping up the wrong tree.

LOL!!!

Gotta love the Lost & Ostracized contingent!

Randy

Village people

Dammit, someone left the door open! I don't know what is worse, Velcro getting out or one of you getting in.

No more marathons

Dammit, someone left the door open! I don't know what is worse, Velcro getting out or one of you getting in.

Ha, I think they just miss my charm and wit over there and want me back.

Dream on!

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

gusgordon

I kind of liked how much he irritated TG.

paulski66

miscreant

Personally, I kind of liked that bluesky moron. I mean, at least she ran, for fuck's sake. That's more than you can say for most of those L&O'sers...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

MrNamtor

ok wtf

Personally, I kind of liked that bluesky moron. I mean, at least she ran, for fuck's sake. That's more than you can say for most of those L&O'sers...

Yes, we need to purge the cyclists.

Also, what happened to all of the Care Bears over here?  Did they kill all of each other off?

MrNamtor

Also, what happened to all of the Care Bears over here?  Did they kill all of each other off?

Why do you guys ban people? I thought the whole point of L&O was it's all good bring it on we're a bunch of internet badasses etc etc? Why do you even need mods over there? I thought on RW that that group was basically un modded.

Why do you guys ban people? I thought the whole point of L&O was it's all good bring it on we're a bunch of internet badasses etc etc? Why do you even need mods over there? I thought on RW that that group was basically un modded.

I have seen this explained to you people many times.  I will explain it one more time in the off possibility you didn't see any of these numerous posts and you are not dense,  The only person who is banned is Jammin because he is a racist mentally unstable homophobe.  We also ban his trolls.  Other than that all the other people are just kicked out and are free to join again.  In the off chance you meant "why are people kicked out" the answer is:   shidt happens in L&O and none if it meant to be taken seriously.  If you are kicked then it is most likely a joke and just rejoin.

As far as being internet badasses.  There is no such thing as an internet badass.  Anybody who thinks this about themselves, or about any group they are a member of on the internet, is an absolute effing moron that needs her medication doubled.  No,  what L&O is is a bunch of people who don't take the internet too seriously and can laugh off perceived abuses (such as being kicked out) and think the concept of an internet badass is ridiculous.  Once you realize this fundamental law of the internet you then become an internet badass --- it is very Zen like.