Beginners and Beyond

Back to Work Tuesday (Read 31 times)

LRB

Hi.

I thought a day off yesterday would be just what the doctored ordered but not much has changed. Today is my 7th URD from running which is pretty much my longest such stretch without being injured. Whatever.

What's up?

Docket_Rocket

Boo, LRB!

I have Pilates and weights.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning!  I blew off this morning's swim on account of sore ribs that got re-aggravated Sunday.  Hopefully they'll settle down so I can swim tomorrow.  Bike workout on tap this evening.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 9 miles in warm wind.  High 50s to start, 60 when I finished,  February is confused.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

I thought a day off yesterday would be just what the doctored ordered but not much has changed. Today is my 7th URD from running which is pretty much my longest such stretch without being injured. Whatever.

Maybe you should go to the doctor

LRB

Maybe you should go to the doctor

Yeap.

Dave

Runshortii

LRB - Hope you feel better!

My HM plan doesn't officially start until next week, but I think I am going to try the speed workout from next week today.  I haven't done formal speedwork in..I think over a year. So we'll see how this goes

LRB

LRB - Hope you feel better!

My HM plan doesn't officially start until next week, but I think I am going to try the speed workout from next week today.  I haven't done formal speedwork in..I think over a year. So we'll see how this goes

It's what happens when you don't get a flu shot so it's my own fault. Although with my luck, I will probably end being sick the entire year if and/or when I do get one. lol

You should be fine throwing some quality in there. Moderation is key.

Runshortii

We've actually seen quite a few positive influenzas at work from people that got the flu shot. Including one of our doctors.  So don't completely blame yourself 

Zelanie

Had a nice run with the dogs and the Monday group last night. Tonight I am going to meet a friend who is running intervalshoes, although I have no intention of running any intervals myself. I'll be moral support on the recoveries and hopefully get in 6ish myself.

Docket_Rocket

I ate half a box of Thin Mints Girls Scout Cookies.  Sigh.  At least it was just half the box, though.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I ate half a box of Thin Mints Girls Scout Cookies.  Sigh.  At least it was just half the box, though.

Why not just finish it and have full guilt? That would be like running half a marathon, you ain't got no time for that.

Docket_Rocket

Why not just finish it and have full guilt? That would be like running half a marathon, you ain't got no time for that.

I had already eaten the other half last week or so.  But not at once like this.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Serving size of girl scout cookies is one box.