Beginners and Beyond

NorthCoast 12/24 Hour Endurance Run Sept 2013 (Read 366 times)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  The BF is Spam Central Station this morning, so I decided to quit lurking and post here.  (At work, or I would upload an avatar.)

Hi Susan!

Hi Sue! Looking forward to seeing you next year!
      aplodder

Susan

Hi, Sue and Cindy! 

Looking forward to seeing you too, Sue. 

EasyMiles

Hi Susan-

Is this the race that Chris wants the team to do together or is that the fall one?

Adam

I won't be registering this year.  I know, I said that last year and changed my mind.  I am serious this year though, I really won't be able to do this one.  I'm doing my multi hour race in the spring in NJ this year, and just won't have the extra money for this one this fall.  I will still be rooting for everyone though, and cheering from the sidelines.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

aplodder

Susan

Hi Susan-

Is this the race that Chris wants the team to do together or is that the fall one?

Adam

Adam, I'm in for the fall race.  I don't know it it's the one Chris is thinking about or not.  Probably more likely the fall than the spring for him, since training on pavement is easier for him in the summer.  The fall will be the big FE race. 

Van, we will miss you.  Should I just mail your share of the whoopie pies?  Smile

We will miss you Van.  However, we will not miss your awful weather.  Big grin

Van, you know it'll be perfect weather in 2013, right? Smile

Antipodean

I finally found my way over here. I really think I'd like to run this time but I'm hesitant to commit to something that far ahead as well as so far outside my running experience. I've had a history over the last 5-6 years of incurring injuries any time I try to bump my mileage up to more than about 40 mpw. While the injuries haven't been serious, they've take sometimes months to heal and I not only lose fitness but speed each time. Sorry but speed is important to me since I'm usually at the other end of the spectrum. I have 3-4 800m and mile races planned for this winter.

Yay, George is here. Now we just gotta get Moth.

George, why not join a crew and suport?

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

toyger

Van, we will miss you indeed but you will be with us in spirit. Smile

Where is Battman? I think we're missing several others too...Groove, Chuck, Bingo Jenn, Rich, Pam, Angela (ACRC), etc.

Jen

It's official...I'm in! 

Overcoming sarcoidosis one step at a time...

toyger

Yay, Groove! Love the dancing banana!

Jen

Groove! Someone else to talk strategy with! Smile
                              10 of the 42 who are registered are from our group. Smile We need to work on Bob and Eddie.
                              wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Yay, George is here. Now we just gotta get Moth.

George, why not join a crew and suport?

That's what I did this year. I promised I'd be back with my fudge. John declared it the official fudge of the NC24. The issue is whether to crew, run and crew, or run.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.