Beginners and Beyond

DAILIES for Monday (Read 50 times)

Docket_Rocket

Thank you since I was not worried before.... Shocked

Maybe it can puncture the part of the lungs that doesn't work?

Did the Brainpower 5K on Saturday (didn't help much with my brainpower, lol) and the Doggie Dash 5K on Sunday morning. My reports and photos are on the main page somewhere.   Today is a rest day.   I may mow the lawn after work. What little lawn i have left, with this Texas drought.  Most of my yard is just weeds and stuff now.

Congrats on the 5 miles flarunner.

Good luck with your run of undetermined miles, Basya.  Are you allergic to aspertane?  Hope you feel better!

Cracked rib sounds kinda dangerous, Damaris.  Better get that checked.  Don't end up puncturing a lung!

Good luck with the elliptical, Phil, hope it helps your legs.

Congrats on your races, Kristin.  Enjoy the well-earned rest day!

Sorry you did not have a good run, Step.  Hope you find that magic thing that gets everything better for you!  I hope everyone feeling any kind of pain, etc, finds that magic thing!

Gee, April 71 to 73 sounds absolutely cool to me! Joking Good luck with the acclimatizing!

Ugg, dentist, don't remind me Oski, I need to make an appointment myself.  Have a fun bike ride and enjoy the massage.

Enjoy the rest day, Gustav.

Way to get the yoga in, Dave.  Enjoy the resting today!

Good luck with the ITB rehab, lilac.  I thought your ITB was feeling better...

Happy resting, Zelanie.  What are you healing up?

Sorry about the soreness, Kay.  Sounds like some nice weather in your area too.

Congrats on your record week, Robert.  Makes this a cut-back week, right?

Yet another double digit run for Marjorie.  You never slow down, do you?  Yeah, I forgot to mention costochondroitis to Damaris, that's a thought.   I had that before....NOT fun....scary too cuz I initially thought I was having a heart problem, cuz the area I had it was up in the chest area.    Thank goodness it's  a pretty easy fix, all things considered.   Yes, Damaris, it could be in your back...costochondroitis is inflamed cartilege and I do believe human backs have cartilege, right?  .  Joking

Hope your Guest Run went well, B Plus.

Enjoy the recovery miles and the nice weather for a change, Bruce!

Nice running, Dave!  Enjoy the miles after T-ball.  Aren't you a little old for t-ball? Wink

Well, try to make the best of the day trip, Ric.  Save traveling!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

I couldn't pass up the weather.  Did a short run to shake out my legs.  1.67 in 17:33

Didn't want this to be me.

Do you even run?

Ball of Fury

7 miles easy (10:00/mile) today.  Still windy as hell here!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Happy Monday, Dailies!

I got 4 comfortably warm miles in today. Awesome weather, 75 degrees, breezy, just really nice!

Hope everyone's having a good day. I'll have to take the time to read a bit more later tonight.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

The chiro did crack and I left him deaf.  But boy most of the pain is gone.  Hope it does not come back.

As a precaution, I'll move the weights to tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jess runs for bacon

Damaris, glad to hear it.

ITB rehab done and enjoyed a 10 mile bike ride. It feels like summer outside!

LRB

I didn't feel like getting with Mrs. Myrtle this morning, so I decided I would hop on the treadmill after work for some running drills with the resistance bands.  Well, when five o 'clock came I drove straight the F home instead lmao!

I just wasn't feeling anything today, and you know what?  I am okay with that.

Docket_Rocket

Guess what I don't have when I get home?  Stupid Comcast!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Drink LOTS of water!

The chiro did crack and I left him deaf.  But boy most of the pain is gone.  Hope it does not come back.

As a precaution, I'll move the weights to tomorrow.

Do you even run?

Hip Redux

Dentist, bike ride, massage, quick lift session at the gym - done.

More importantly SPRING HAS ARRIVED IN NEW ENGLAND!  Cool

Rondog65

Hello All,

Beautiful day again (wow 2nd day in a row) for a run.  58 degrees with a bright sun in the sky, life is good.  Legs felt heavy, but got my 4.7 miles in.

A tip of the hat to the Nebraska football team for having the 7 year old boy suffering from cancer scamper in for a 69 yard touchdown at Saturday’s game.  The video is fantastic!!

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

YAYpril - B-Plus

I got my 6 miles done. I made up my route as I went along and 6.00 dinged right in my driveway. Nice.

Although it was unseasonably warm, my pace wasn't any different than a normal easy run. Usually the first warm day punches me in the gut.

LRB, LOL. Nice!

D, glad the chiro helped. Smile

Luke79

4.82 miles @ 9:20...86°.  The heat is on, and the shirt is off.  I'm so fucking fat, it's ridiculous.  The comfort and practicality outweighs my self-consciousness though, so it's moobs and gut for the world to see.

Have a great night...anyone else watching the game?  Um...go Michigan I guess, because my brother was born there.

LRB

A tip of the hat to the Nebraska football team for having the 7 year old boy suffering from cancer scamper in for a 69 yard touchdown at Saturday’s game.  The video is fantastic!!

I saw that.  It was cool!

Luke79

I'm so glad you guys are finally getting some warm weather!  Spring is the best.