Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES run on caffeine (Read 57 times)

runmomto3boys

Can it be arranged for SIAR and RM23B to race each other?!

That boy would smoke me...

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

That boy would smoke me...

Who you calling boy? Lol. I've always guessed we were in the same AG, 30-34.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

delicate flower

Great PT appointment today.  The goal one week after surgery (today) is a 90 degree bend.  I'm at 117 degrees.  PT Girl said it's obvious I've been doing my homework.  She thinks I'll be way ahead of schedule throughout rehab.  That doesn't mean I'll be running any sooner though...you can't hurry the healing process.  But I should be walking without a brace and without crutches much sooner than expected.  I may have to take a third week off from work due to the complexity of my injury.

I can't wait until my dailies posts are runs again.  Joking

<3

runmomto3boys

Who you calling boy? Lol. I've always guessed we were in the same AG, 30-34.

35, young 'un!  How old are you?

Phil: That is EXCELLENT news!!!  I'm so happy to hear that!  Keep up the good work!

Ball of Fury

Damn Heidi!  I was holding out hope you were younger than me to partly explain why you are so freaking fast!!  Smile

Phil: That is EXCELLENT news!!!  I'm so happy to hear that!  Keep up the good work!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

BruceD555

Got in a bonus 4 miles this afternoon on the TM @ work...I'm into the Pfitz double recovery runs part of the training plan. Fortunately my stupid toe is still not giving any problems at all with my running but the thing sure is an ugly shade of purple/blue/black right now.

Pbbttttt ... mama & SIAR are both a couple of whipper-snappers in my book. Big grin

Train smart ... race smarter.

BruceD555

Great PT appointment today.  The goal one week after surgery (today) is a 90 degree bend.  I'm at 117 degrees.  PT Girl said it's obvious I've been doing my homework.  She thinks I'll be way ahead of schedule throughout rehab.  That doesn't mean I'll be running any sooner though...you can't hurry the healing process.  But I should be walking without a brace and without crutches much sooner than expected.  I may have to take a third week off from work due to the complexity of my injury.

I can't wait until my dailies posts are runs again.  Joking

That's AWESOME news on the ROM, Phil!! Anything to lessen the time on crutches is most excellent.

Train smart ... race smarter.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I'm 31...if I didn't know you had 3 boys I'd have thought you were still in your 20s.

Baboon...117? Clearly you're the king of pain tolerance. Great job.

Bruce...nice job on the recovery double. I'm loving those too.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

runmomto3boys

Damn Heidi!  I was holding out hope you were younger than me to partly explain why you are so freaking fast!!  Smile

I'm an old lady...closing in on the master's category hard and fast...

Bruce: I wish I could swing those doubles.  With the boys' school schedules, I can't, but I think I'd be better served to double on the recovery days.  I'm glad you love them!  I am also happy that the toe is OK, even if it is kind of ugly!

Ball of Fury

Are you calling me old??? (We are the same age, btw).

StepbyStep-SH

Siar- nice run. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think I'll feel better about things when I can get iutside more consistently. Heidi- those are some seriiusly fast miles. Apologies for the tyupos. I am not of the texting generation.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

runmomto3boys

Are you calling me old??? (We are the same age, btw).

Oh, crap!  I thought you were saying you were younger than I am.  Sorry!!!!  Big grin

Pbbttttt ... mama & SIAR are both a couple of whipper-snappers in my book. Big grin

Yeah mine too, although the pace gap is much larger than would be explainable by the age gap. And I am guessing we are in the same AG based on your BQ time, but the only BQ I can even imagine is the one at the end of Bar.

Notice when I report my runs I give the weather conditions rather than my pace...the old misdirection tactic.

Dave

runmomto3boys

Yeah mine too, although the pace gap is much larger than would be explainable by the age gap. And I am guessing we are in the same AG based on your BQ time, but the only BQ I can even imagine is the one at the end of Bar.

Notice when I report my runs I give the weather conditions rather than my pace...the old misdirection tactic.

You are freaking hilarious.  Big grin

Ball of Fury

You do not have to be sorry!  We are old!

Oh, crap!  I thought you were saying you were younger than I am.  Sorry!!!!  Big grin