Beginners and Beyond

Psst - Wanna Laugh? ThursDAILIES (Read 286 times)

Nevrgivup

I can see it. Smile  More runs = more colors = more pretty. 

Great! Thanks! 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

@runjerseygirl

Hi!

10am and 3 pages already. You people are a perky bunch today.

Probably a URD for me today. I need to finish my cakeballs and bake approximately 4 billion cookies so I just don't think I'll have time to run unless I want to go to bed at midnight. Ugh. I just found out about a work cookie exchange yesterday, so I mean... cookies. The exchange is tomorrow, so I have to bake some cookies so that I can eat everyone else's.

I still need to import my Garmin stuff over to here. Maybe I'll give that a go this weekend once things calm down. Smile

That's what happens when LRB gets us started.  Just his presence gets the ladies chatting, LOL! Wink

Do you even run?

runmomto3boys

Sarah: Thanks, hon!  Enjoy your visit with Santa/your nephew!  How fun!

Phil: That's so wonderfull that your easy pace is dropping like a rock!  All that hard work is paying off!  Keep it up!  You are going to PR like crazy when you run that fall full!

Damaris: I hope you get in a few tonight.  I know you've been working a lot...

Jneilt: Enjoy the 6 miler!

Hilary: I hope the 3-4 miles on the TM go well - good luck!  You can just manually enter your runs and start keeping your log here.  You don't need the Garmin!  ETA: I see you started it and I can see the run!  WOOT!

Basya: Nice job on the gym work/arc trainer.

AmiK: I can't imagine how tough it is to balance the runs when the little ones are at home too.  You guys really are an example of how to make it work.  RIP toenail.  Smile

David: Congrats on hitting 2400 miles - woot, woot!  That is awesome!!!!

Scotty: Holy smokers, that is some hot weather you are having!

Jedi: What a great run, hitting 9 miles w/those fartleks thrown in for good measure.  Yay!

LRB: Ahhh, I wasn't sure what you were referring to, but I think I know what you are talking about in re: to the track.  The log is amazing, no doubt!  I love it!

Flippy: Awww, man, you needed the rest today.  Run later...

April: Ohhh, lots of baking on tap - how fun is that?!?!  Well, fun if you like baking (which I don't - hehe!).

Off to do Myrtl stuff, core and yoga...bye, peeps!

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

5 miles done in 23mph winds!  We had winds up to 48mph last night.  Glad they died down some today.  

Have a great day everyone!! 

Don't believe everything you think. 

Docket_Rocket

5 miles done in 23mph winds!  We had winds up to 48mph last night.  Glad they died down some today.  

Have a great day everyone!! 

Having run a marathon in 30mph winds, ouch.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Having run a marathon in 30mph winds, ouch.

That is definitely an ouch!  I've never been a wind person.  I have running friends that like the wind or do not mind running in it. As many years as I've been running you would think that I wouldn't mind it but I do.  At this point I don't think I'm going to change.  Lol 

LRB

Probably a URD for me today. I need to finish my cakeballs and bake approximately 4 billion cookies so I just don't think I'll have time to run unless I want to go to bed at midnight. Ugh. I just found out about a work cookie exchange yesterday, so I mean... cookies. The exchange is tomorrow, so I have to bake some cookies so that I can eat everyone else's.

You got cookies on the brain lmao!

What the hell is a cakeball?  Is that a round cupcake?

@runjerseygirl

Managed to get 4.5 miles done in less than 45 minutes.  I think I'm liking this work from home thing.  The only disadvantage I see is not having my work phone here at home.

Do you even run?

LRB

LRB - do you know if there is a way to transition your RWOL training log over to RA?   I've been hesitant to do so but eventually it will need to be done.

A ton of stuff is in these two threads:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/218fa96eae0f403faf6a5e116c4d1fc5/resume#focus

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/a9c2bf74a56147eda0ea16584f7345eb/0

Jeepofspades

I miss having avatars from RW Sad not good with names or usernames.... Today I plan on hauling @$$ for my run, before I eat dinner. That way i can find out if the side stitches I get, are from not allowing enough time after a meal.

YAYpril - B-Plus

You got cookies on the brain lmao!

What the hell is a cakeball?  Is that a round cupcake?

COOKIE!

Cakeballs are delicious little balls of cake and frosting wrapped in a candy coating. Here's a pic of ones I made for Valentine's Day:

The ones I'm making for this weekend are Oreo cakeballs. Yum.

Jess runs for bacon

April, I have a Cake Pops book, do you want it? I got it in hopes my sister would make them for me, but no such luck.

delicate flower

I now require cakeballs.

<3

@runjerseygirl

Santa may or may not be bringing my daughter a cake pop maker for Christmas.

Do you even run?

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Those look so good. I recently made chocolate cakeballs.  They are little balls made out of smashed oreos that are then dipped into melted chocolate chips.  It was my first time making them.   I will definitely be making them again.