Beginners and Beyond

Puerto Rico Marathon RR With Tons of Pics (Long) (Read 169 times)

Docket_Rocket

Tell Phil to keep you posted.  But seriously, once you discover the House, your closet will never be the same.

I'm new here.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

You are crazy girl...er uh, I mean you are a Maniac.  No really!

Good stuff, congrats on yet another marathon in yet another part of the world!

Nice report, , loved the pics.

Great job, D.

Ridiculous weather even if it does look beautiful there, and on hills to boot.

What was harder, this or the sand dunes ultra?

Docket_Rocket

Hmmm.  Interesting question.  I think it was the san dunes that were worse.  This was just slow going but going.

Great job, D.

Ridiculous weather even if it does look beautiful there, and on hills to boot.

What was harder, this or the sand dunes ultra?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

Puerto Rico looks amazing but that's CRAZY to run a marathon in that temperature. Congrats D!

MrNamtor

btw your core looks strong as hell

Docket_Rocket

Blush

thanks!

btw your core looks strong as hell

Damaris

Fundraising Page