Beginners and Beyond

Suzielea (Read 692 times)

Antipodean

That's so sad. I thought the same as Buelligan when I saw the title. I knew she was from Sydney and since I go there regularly had hoped to one day meet her. I noticed she hadn't been active on RWOL for a while. RIP Suzilea.

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

@runjerseygirl

I've often wondered how I would know if one of my online friends passed away.  I have so many of them that I feel so incredibly close to.  This is so sad, and although I didn't know her very well, it breaks my heart to read about Suzanne's passing.  Internet hugs to everyone.

Do you even run?

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

I was thinking about her a few weeks ago. She was such an integral part of the Penguins. A very positive person.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Suzie was a bright spot in all our days. RIP Suzie. 

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

YAYpril - B-Plus

Oh, Suzie... rest in peace. She was such a sweet person.
            Nevrgivup

This makes me so sad. Such a wonderful lady. I knew her from the dailies and she was the queen of personals. She never left anyone out. I just thought she hadn't been around much due to school and her writing commitments. Thanks for sharing.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

That is so sad.

Mmmmm...beer

I am so sorry to hear that, she was so sweet.  She will definitely be missed.  RIP Suzie.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Village people

Oh No. That is so sad.

LRB

She fought the good fight and while doing so made of ton of friends.  She won. 

Samurai in Training

This is so sad.  She was always so happy, nice and encouraging.  In the dailies, she was relentless at personals.  

delicate flower

Oh, this is awful news.  Sad  I am very sorry to hear this.  I remember when I first joined the RW forums and started posting in the dailies, Suzie was the first one to welcome me and make me feel like part of the community.  She always had something positive to say and was such a friendly person.  She will be missed. 

<3

happylily

I cried for the first time in a long time after I was informed of her passing away. I always felt sorry for her, because she was given a tough deal in life. But she never let it show that she felt sorry for herself. There was a lot to learn from her. I will miss her.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Philliefan33

I'll miss Suzie.

not lazy, just tired

This is so sad. She was always so upbeat in her posts, truly an inspiration.

Not if it makes sense.