Beginners and Beyond

Suzielea (Read 692 times)

You gonna eat that?

Has anyone tried to find any of Suzie's posts describing the transplant and her life story on RW? Can those even be found?

Suzie's story on RWOL BF. She was an inspiration and encouraging to many. May she rest in peace.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

runningmum

AKA bear2009

So sorry to hear this.  Thanks for letting us know Goo.

RIP Suzie.  I hope your family finds peace and comfort in this difficult time.

2013 Goals:

1. Start, stay, and finish the year uninjured!

Robert31320

Team TJ

I hope her family sees the kind of impact she had on total strangers.  I can only hope when my day comes that I had half the affect on people that our friend Suzie had.

rest peacefully, my friend.

Running for TJ because he can't.

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Rest in peace, Suzielea. 

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

toyger

So sorry to hear about Suzielea. She will be missed. Very sad indeed.

Jen

SusanRachel

So sorry to hear that.  Rest well Suzie.  I'm happy that you are free and out of pain.

TooStupidToStop

Rach^

How sad! She will truly be missed. 

I'm very sad to hear that.  

TheSuze

This made my soul ache.... she was such a kind girl.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Ditto everything said.

I used to love waiting up for her late night (late to us) mileage reports during the watermelon vs corncob days.

A little sadder tonight that she is not with us anymore.

Randy

From the post, it almost sounds as if this was something sudden and unexpected.  May she rest.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

happylily

I'm sorry for bumping this thread up, but today I miss Suzie. I'm not sure why I started thinking about her. I hope you all had great runs, or at least an enjoyable rest day. Lets make the most of what we have.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

I'm sorry for bumping this thread up, but today I miss Suzie.

Remembering her and reading some of the posts from former group members was worth it.

Docket_Rocket

I'm sorry for bumping this thread up, but today I miss Suzie. I'm not sure why I started thinking about her. I hope you all had great runs, or at least an enjoyable rest day. Lets make the most of what we have.

I started thinking of her yesterday as well, realizing how much I missed her lately.  She and I were good friends off the BF.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page