Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES are cold-hearted. (Read 36 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 2.5 very cold miles.  it was 15F, with the WC around zero.  My fingers will be burning for the next few hours.  It did feel good to get back at running.  The pace bunny got a few miles ahead of me while I was sick.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

The pace bunny got a few miles ahead of me while I was sick.

Feel better Bro!

It is currently -3 here with a wind chill of twice frozen schnuts. I'm off work today so I'm in no rush to do anything stupid. Nope, I'll wait until later for that. lol

5 miles.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Probably could've ran this morning, but I chose to sleep in. Couldn't go to the gym because I got DH's truck stuck trying to get it back up the hill last night after going to the store.

School is out so we're home and I'll be cleaning and doing ab work throughout the day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Onemile, looking at your instagram I am so jealous!!!! Those trails look AMAZING to run on, even for hiking too lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I am off work today and planning on doing absolutely nothing.  Maybe some weights but not planning to run.  Of course, due to that, the day is nice and cool here instead of hot and humid as yesterday and before.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Morning.  I am off work today and planning on doing absolutely nothing.  Maybe some weights but not planning to run.  Of course, due to that, the day is nice and cool here instead of hot and humid as yesterday and before.

Classic. Hoping some rest can help you get better.

I've got 6'ish, but since the kids are home today I'll wait until this afternoon until it gets above 10*. But with the WC I know we'll still be sitting below 0. Oh well. I'll be bitching and moaning come summertime with the humidity. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

Cyberic

RCD

LRB

I've got 6'ish, but since the kids are home today I'll wait until this afternoon until it gets above 10*. But with the WC I know we'll still be sitting below 0. Oh well. I'll be bitching and moaning come summertime with the humidity. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

No, it makes you wish that you were dead. lol

RunningOnSand

LOL. So true! Big grin

RunningOnSand

Good morning!

I ran 2.5 very cold miles.  it was 15F, with the WC around zero.  My fingers will be burning for the next few hours.  It did feel good to get back at running.  The pace bunny got a few miles ahead of me while I was sick.

Have a great day!

Are you like LRB with super cold fingers/hands? I've got some hand warmers I could send your way Wink My kids used them when they were skiing/snowboarding this weekend in sub-zero temps, lord have mercy.

Docket_Rocket

Yes this.  LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Classic. Hoping some rest can help you get better.

Rest does not make it better, though.  Physically, I just need time for it to get back to uncongested.  But mentally, I'm done, lol.

I NEED MY FUCKING TREADMILL, YO.  My lungs would never have gotten this bad if I had been indoors for the three weeks pre-marathon.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Are you like LRB with super cold fingers/hands? I've got some hand warmers I could send your way Wink My kids used them when they were skiing/snowboarding this weekend in sub-zero temps, lord have mercy.

On the subject, timely. I bought some heated gloves that popped up in my browser (which is another story: CREEPY ) the other month. Anyway, I've had no real need for them but decided to fire them up this morning. Um, yeah. I got taken.

Runshortii

I ran 8 in 80 degrees. This heat and humidity will be the death of me