Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES; The way things should be (Read 39 times)

LRB

Good morning,

And a good morning it is now that we are back to standard daylight time. I know most people everyone hates it, but it just feels right to me. Daylight savings time while nice feels contrived. I am always in a rush to get things done and there is seemingly never enough time in the day, despite the extra hour...

Anyway, whatever.

LRB

Rest day for me. I will get back at it tomorrow.

'Sup?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I like the time change.  I go to bed early, so losing an hour in the evening is fine.  I appreciate seeing daylight by the end of my run, when I run.

30 min elliptical, 3 miles walking.  Exciting shit for sure.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

I couldn't wait for the time change. It's just the extra 3 weeks they added a few years ago that I dislike. It's great for summer, but in the middle of automn, not so much.

I'll run this evening while DD chases a ball. I'm not one for streaks, but I'm kind of thinking about finishing 2016 with one. With the lower mileage, not having a rest day doesn't sound so bad. I'll play it by ear, and half-assedly go for it, I think.

delicate flower

'Morning.  Yesterday was a long, long day.  Up at 3:00 AM and finally in bed at midnight.  Vacationing is hard.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning, I am sore and tired. I'll get an easy run in tonight, I just didn't want to get up this morning.

I have Inception on dvd, I've watched it like 50 times since buying it when it came out.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

SRD

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have nothing but a whole day deposition.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Update on Jetta

I figured this morning she'd be stiff and holding her leg up, but nope... she was walking with it, and having it on the ground more often and trying to put weight on it. She doesn't have quite a noticeable limp but I can tell she's still not putting all her weight on it when walking, but she was out trying to run on it when Rocky and her went out for their morning bathroom 

She is getting very frisky and it's getting difficult to keep her from trying to run around, especially outside. Even when she isn't putting any weight on it, she isn't carrying it up like last week.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

SRD TYVM

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

SRD TYVM

No trainer either?? GASP.

LRB

I don't know about any of you, but I'm ready to eat some shit up!

Cyberic

SRD TYVM

Feeling good, I hope? In your head I mean. Your body can be sore, but I hope your mind is hopping from cloud to cloud.

Cyberic

Baboon, looks like you're clowning around too much. maybe you didn't put in the effort you did during your IronMan.