Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES are for BBB (Read 55 times)

LRB

Tomorrow is the return to hectic, so I'm just lying here being a lazy bum, enjoying doing nothing.

I'll go jogging after coffee and something lite to eat, then go from there.

LRB

Is anyone tracking the Boon man or D?

LRB

I found it; he PR'd! 3:13:46

hog4life

Yay!

Cyberic

That is totally great! Yes sir, Boon, you da man!

BQ-11:14, where is the VIP entry form? Thank you!

Cyberic

Ran 15.5, for a 62.5 mile week with 0 intensity. Nurturing the left leg. Not sure it's ready for two weekly intensity sessions yet. I think I'll go with one only for this coming week, and reintroduce the skips and short sprints at the end of a couple of easy runs.

LRB

The Docket Rocket is through 20 miles, and only mere minutes off of her PR.  COME ON DOCKET!!!

onemile

Congrats Baboon!

I ran for 45 minutes

Half Crazy K 2.0

Congrats Baboon!

HELL YEAH!!

I know he had visions of 3:08 or 3:10 or whatever, but also know the ultimate goal was sub-3:15, and I guarantee you there is not an ounce of disappointment in Baboon's body right now.

Dave

LRB

Congrats Baboon!

I ran for 45 minutes

How's the recovery plan coming? You haven't complained of a lack of energy or dead legs as with post-marathons past.

onemile

How's the recovery plan coming? You haven't complained of a lack of energy or dead legs as with post-marathons past.

My easy pace has been faster and I have felt not so dead legged but I have not been running very much at all... This was the last run of the 2 week plan but there is a 4 week one free to download on final surge. I'm not sure if I'm going to do that too

LRB

HELL YEAH!!

I know he had visions of 3:08 or 3:10 or whatever, but also know the ultimate goal was sub-3:15, and I guarantee you there is not an ounce of disappointment in Baboon's body right now.

Indeed. It looks like he ran a marathon from miles 20 - 25. He bounced back for the 26th mile though, something I have never done.

LRB

My easy pace has been faster and I have felt not so dead legged but I have not been running very much at all... This was the last run of the 2 week plan but there is a 4 week one free to download on final surge. I'm not sure if I'm going to do that too

That's awesome. And coming off of a hilly race, at that.

Indeed. It looks like he ran a marathon from miles 20 - 25. He bounced back for the 26th mile though, something I have never done.

I didn't see where the weather ended up, but even if good by Florida standards, likely not ideal marathoning weather. Looked like he was going for it. (MTA: 55 at the start, as good as he could've expected, but too warm for my money. And certainly some humidity in there.)

Also: 5th AG!

Dave