Beginners and Beyond

Short RANT! (Read 386 times)

Docket_Rocket

I have done that.  I have also delete my outlook folder with every single link to pleadings filed in the last 2 days for my judge (this is how we get served).  They had to reimage the folder and I had to read emails for the last 5 days (that's the latest they could do).  You would think the question "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE FOLDER" would enter my brain.  Served me right!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Not me.  I take care of my peeps.  They love me. Cool 

Not in every case.  We have two such characters here that over-complicate the day with excuse-filled laziness.

Do you even run?

Add it to the list of things that you wish you could change, but are gone forever. 

Like letting someone who has been trying to get over cut in front of you in traffic, only to have them not wave thanks.

This is one of my real pet-peeves. And really, there is nothing you can do about it...I just want a take-back.

(btw: LRB - No, not doing any racing right now. Taking a bit of a break from that after the Detroit HM.)

Robert, what's happening.

Yeahhhhh, we need to have a talk about your TPS reports.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Werd.  We make your lives so much easier. Wink 

+1 Smile