Beginners and Beyond

Sore Ass SunDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

I think an elliptical session is in order.

You?

Docket_Rocket

I have 12 with 6 at MP coming up soon.  We are also going to see Kurios tonight (from Cirque).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

You?

I almost regret getting rid of mine

LRB

I almost regret getting rid of mine

Those 35 minutes took forEVER to elapse.  But yeah, it was the perfect alternative to running.

onemile

Those 35 minutes took forEVER to elapse.  But yeah, it was the perfect alternative to running.

I'd probably do a short run today if not for a questionable spot on my quad. But I got Bruno out for a nice snowy walk and it's pretty slippery out for running anyway.

Half Crazy K 2.0

8, technically faster than M pace. No snow yet, but cold & damp.

Onemile, great picture of Bruno.

Docket_Rocket

Done with my run.  12 with 6 @ 10:21mm.  No asthma meds for a week and I forgot to even use albuterol before the run.  My lungs are good.  Who da thunk?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

Onemile, great picture of Bruno.

Thanks. The avi pic doesn't do it justice

LRB

Thanks. The avi pic doesn't do it justice

That, is an awesome fucking shot.

Docket_Rocket

Love it!  Bruno looks so sweet.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

onemile

That, is an awesome fucking shot.

He's daring me to try to grab his ball. (he thinks it's funny when he drops it and then when I go to get it, he grabs it first) This is why we always play with two balls 

No asthma meds for a week and I forgot to even use albuterol before the run.  My lungs are good.  Who da thunk?

Very nice! Mine has sort of been the opposite lately. I have had to stay on Advair for quite some time - I used to just be on it for a few months at a time, then could wean myself off. But haven't been able to.  And in the last few weeks, I've even had to up it from once to twice/day. I know I need that when I find myself using the albuterol at other times during the day. Can't imagine foregoing the pre-run hit.

MTA: oh yeah, 13 miles today, 53 for the week.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

You?

30 min then it was brew time.

Have a great evening folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Zelanie

Very nice! Mine has sort of been the opposite lately. I have had to stay on Advair for quite some time - I used to just be on it for a few months at a time, then could wean myself off. But haven't been able to.  And in the last few weeks, I've even had to up it from once to twice/day. I know I need that when I find myself using the albuterol at other times during the day. Can't imagine foregoing the pre-run hit.

MTA: oh yeah, 13 miles today, 53 for the week.

Do you think it's the PNW mold and stuff?

Zelanie

He's daring me to try to grab his ball. (he thinks it's funny when he drops it and then when I go to get it, he grabs it first) This is why we always play with two balls 

"Look, I've dropped this ball.  It would be so easy for you to be able to just come and pick it up!"

The photos are great!