Beginners and Beyond

Tripping Over THURSDAILIES to Get to the Weekend (Read 87 times)

YAYpril - B-Plus

I wouldn't even qualify for that club...I'm starting verrry easy Smile

Bruce...I'm not a coffee drinker, but I can attest to feeling like runs do the trick most days.  Glad you enjoyed your 6ish.

It's way more fun to just jump right in after not having done a single pushup in months. Smile

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got my 4 easy miles in, I probably won't do my kickboxing tonight but do some foam rolling, icing and stretching. The quads and calves are feeling a bit sore.

Ending February with 95.5 miles - Goodnight and see you next year February!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Word. That's how I started....

10 miles in nice weather.

It's way more fun to just jump right in after not having done a single pushup in months. Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

5.75 miles recovery miles this morning.  8.7 fast miles tonight. First ever double.

B-Plus

Wow, 10 pages!

Good luck Basya! I'm so excited for you.

Nothing exciting for me though. Just 6.2 miles @ 8:40. Been light on volume this week, so I hope to jam it in this weekend.

11.2 total

2.5 w/u @8:33 avg. pace, 8.1@6:45 avg pace, 0.6@8:00 to finish.