Beginners and Beyond

Blueberry SunDAILIES (Read 33 times)

LRB

Yo.

My legs were really sore yesterday and overnight but seem to be a little better. My entire lower abdomen and upper groin region was particular thrashed, that was weird.

Thankfully, I just have a short jog this morning, and then PANCAKES.

What's on your menu or agenda today?

delicate flower

GOOOOOOD MORNING!  I ran 10 miles and am now savoring a large $1.05 gas station coffee.  We've got a lunch turkey in the oven, then it's Batman v Superman at 3:30.

I've got Mad Max Fury Road on right now for background noise.  I was "meh" about this movie at first, but it has seriously grown on me.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 7.5 easy miles in a warm wind.  59F and no shirt makes for a happy man on the ridge.  Next week is time to get the speedwork going, there is just 5 weeks until the possible 5k.  I won't register unless the workouts are going to suit me.  I need a great race to redeem myself a little from my marathon attempt.

I'm headed to the kitchen to bottle 4 gallons of an Imperial IPA that I hope is good.  Run, eat, drink/make beer - winning.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

now savoring a large $1.05 gas station coffee.  

These words do not belong in the same sentence.

Dave

Cyberic

onemile --> 21 miles <--  Avg pace: 7:18

Incredible confidence builder!

Taper time!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

GOOOOOOD MORNING!  I ran 10 miles and am now savoring a large $1.05 gas station coffee.  

Have you ever tried "High Voltage" coffee from am/pm? It can wake the dead. Amazing stuff.

10 miles for me and Happy Easter.

Cyberic

I did not run it in one shot. I stopped 4 times (not counting traffic lights) for water/washrooms. Once after each goo (every 4 miles-ish).

75.9 miles for the week

Cyberic

Run, eat, drink/make beer - winning.

You are a lucky man!

LRB

I won't register unless the workouts are going to suit me. 

You don't have to register for it to commit to racing it. This way, you're vested in the impending workouts but importantly, you're not giving yourself an excuse to ease up when the going gets tough and believe me it will! But that's the beauty of speed work; it kicks your ass but you are better for it.

LRB

onemile --> 21 miles <--

So you care after all.

LRB

I did not run it in one shot. I stopped 4 times (not counting traffic lights) for water/washrooms.

Not many of us do at those distances. You had an incredible cycle, lace your shoes tight because you're going to run right outta them fucking things!

Cyberic

So you care after all.

It's not the star I'm after, but I did want to impress the lady awarding the stars. Ever since she gave me a star for doing absolutely nothing of my day, I want to marry her 

LRB

It's not the star I'm after, but I did want to impress the lady awarding the stars. Ever since she gave me a star for doing absolutely nothing of my day, I want to marry her 

lol

Cyberic

Not many of us do at those distances. You had an incredible cycle, lace your shoes tight because you're going to run right outta them fucking things!

Still have a hard week planned, but mileage will start decreasing as of now. I'm cutting down on doubles, and next Sunday will be 16-17 miles.

Hopefully April 18th will be a good day.

LRB

GOOOOOOD MORNING!  I ran 10 miles and am now savoring a large $1.05 gas station coffee.  We've got a lunch turkey in the oven, then it's Batman v Superman at 3:30.

I've got Mad Max Fury Road on right now for background noise.  I was "meh" about this movie at first, but it has seriously grown on me.

Mad Max was one of those films that was so highly rated, I felt kind of letdown. Don't get me wrong it was a good flick, but it didn't blow my socks off as I had been led to believe it would.

Indeed, I left the theater with my socks on.