Beginners and Beyond

Wednesdailies on the 28th (Read 36 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 miles.  Mid 30s, clear with all the stars, and very little wind.  I'm in love all over again Smile.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I ran 3.2 miles

Excellent. Now you only need to run 356 miles per day through Saturday to reach your mileage goal for the year. 

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Excellent. Now you only need to run 356 miles per day through Saturday to reach your mileage goal for the year. 

LOL.  The pace bunny just needs to fuck off this year.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I never really have a mileage goal. Mostly because I seem to always have some sort of injury, so I've never really had a baseline to draw from.

My best guess is somewhere around 2,100 miles. I'll fall about 111 miles short of that so I suppose the year could've been much worse.

LRB

LOL.  The pace bunny just needs to fuck off this year.

'Atta boy.

#priorities

#perspective

onemile

I never really have a mileage goal. Mostly because I seem to always have some sort of injury, so I've never really had a baseline to draw from.

My best guess is somewhere around 2,100 miles. I'll fall about 111 miles short of that so I suppose the year could've been much worse.

I would rather have race goals and run whatever mileage it takes to meet them.

Cyberic

Went to get routine blood samples taken this morning. Just had breakfast, and now the woman wants to go to Costco 

When am I going to run, ffs? Maybe this afternoon, or this will become a RD.

Mileage bunny: I don't really have yearly mileage objectives, either. Except for these past few weeks, I usually run as much as my body and my life schedule will let me.

delicate flower

Hello, Internet!  2300 yard swim before work, and it appears a lot of the usual morning crowd took the week off from swimming.  Slackers.  I've got an interval run after work, and I think I'll take it to the dreaded TRACK.

Hi, Eric!

<3

No more marathons

Schedule called for 5 easy today.

It was slow, and the HR was in the correct range, but it was not easy.

Just felt like shite.  Ya Know?

Way to go PR - good to see a comeback.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  For the first time ever I took a sleeping pill last night and managed to sleep.  First time sleeping 4+ hours since the accident.  Pilates and 7 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I would rather have race goals and run whatever mileage it takes to meet them.

I think I just can't count that high. I'm a 45 to 50ish mile per week guy (not including MRT), so whatever that adds up to. 

onemile

I think I just can't count that high. I'm a 45 to 50ish mile per week guy (not including MRT), so whatever that adds up to. 

2345 to 2605

LRB

2345 to 2605

That many huh? Nevermind. lol

Cyberic

Ran 9ish

onemile

That many huh? Nevermind. lol

I usually take 3 or 4 weeks off completely each year and that really brings it down