Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #250 (Read 25 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Other than house cleaning, today is ad RD. I will be going and picking up my race packet this afternoon for tomorrow's 10k.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

sdWhiskers

3 miles.

Entire neighborhood is coated in ash  Fire about 25 miles away, started yesterday afternoon.

delicate flower

I ran. Wife and I are meeting Oski for some BBQ lunch.

<3

Cyberic

24.2 miles. 81.8 for the week.

Cyberic

3 miles.

Entire neighborhood is coated in ash  Fire about 25 miles away, started yesterday afternoon.

I'm sorry about the fires, the smoke, the ashes...

Ugh.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles.

sdWhiskers, is there any rain in the forecast at all? Or at least some relief from the heat?

Docket_Rocket

Ugh, SD.

I have 15 at some point on the TM. I took a sleeping pill and was finally able to sleep last night.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

sdWhiskers, is there any rain in the forecast at all? Or at least some relief from the heat?

No rain until probably October or so. Heat should be better Tuesday

LRB

3 miles.

And let's hope it stays there. 🙏

onemile

Driving home from Colorado 

RunningOnSand

3 miles.

Sad

Rest day, work day,

hope to get enough body parts to work so tomorrow can be a run day

RunningOnSand

I ran 3. My legs felt pretty sluggish after yesterday's massage, and I was dragggggging ass. There were more bikers out there today, probably because I started later (more light).

And for anyone (Docket) who had never heard of Duck Duck Grey Duck:

LRB

Driving home from Colorado 

Back to reality bizarro world.