Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies (Read 39 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Good morning. Getting ready to head out for a long run of some length. I'm combining trips--get the long run in & pick up my car from the tire place. So my run will end with me spending $150 for a new tire. Yay?

LRB

Good morning. Getting ready to head out for a long run of some length. I'm combining trips--get the long run in & pick up my car from the tire place. So my run will end with me spending $150 for a new tire. Yay?

In the days of yore, $150 would get you an entire set. Of course back then, there were only three tire sizes. Nowadays, you can get them in sizes from zero to one hundred. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

In the days of yore, $150 would get you an entire set. Of course back then, there were only three tire sizes. Nowadays, you can get them in sizes from zero to one hundred. lol

I know. But of course they never seem to have my tires in stock. They had a comparable one, so hope it works. I expected to need 2 since I have AWD.

LRB

I had been toying with the idea of racing today, but I need another sub-par racing performance like I need a hole in my head, so I'll jog to the track and suck there instead. lol

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical.  6 gallons brewing.  The latter>the former.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

bluerun

Super B****

I had been toying with the idea of racing today, but I need another sub-par racing performance like I need a hole in my head, so I'll jog to the track and suck there instead. lol

You do need quite a few of those, actually!

I got in my last two dives today... and tomorrow I get to go home to winter.  NOOOOOO!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I ended up running 10.

Eating shit up now then will watch a whole lotta football.

Oh, and I saw Doctor Strange last night. Based solely from the score on rotten tomatoes, I found it underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, it just didn't blow my socks off as I was lead to believe it would. I don't know why but it seems that critics oversell Marvel movies, while DC movies seem to be underappreciated.

In its defense, it is the opening entry which requires a ton of character building as these things do (except for Captain America, where he simply exited the chamber a bad ass without nary a stitch of training). Doctor Strange reminded me a lot of Iron Man and Tony Stark, difference being Robert Downey Jr completely murdified that first movie, and in the process took the genre to heights unseen before it, and raised the bar for all that followed to the stratosphere.

LRB

You do need quite a few of those, actually!

YOU.

Okay fine, like I need another hole in my head.

Have you seen anything out of the ordinary, either above or below the water?

delicate flower

5.2 miles.  I was supposed to do 8-10 but felt like a big pile of ass.  Hacking, coughing, snotting, and no energy.  I am settling in now for nine hours of football and napping.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little over 14 and got my car back.

bluerun

Super B****

YOU.

Okay fine, like I need another hole in my head.

Have you seen anything out of the ordinary, either above or below the water?

Lots of lobsters, a huge crab, couple types of sea urchins, baby stingray, too many lionfish, trumpetfish... so, yeah, the usual!

And I hide above water.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

My workout today was as follows:

2 miles at 7:40-45
                          2 miles at 7:35 - 40
                          2 miles at 7:30
                          4 miles at 7:20
                          5 miles at 7:15
                          5 miles at 7:10

You don't have to follow these paces in terms of running exactly a certain pace for exactly that number of miles. I am just giving you an idea of the progression. Doing this you would average the last 14 miles close to 7:15 pace."

It was hard.

LRB

Lots of lobsters, a huge crab, couple types of sea urchins, baby stingray, too many lionfish, trumpetfish... so, yeah, the usual!

And I hide above water.

I'm gonna do that some day.  I belong down there....

LRB

It was hard.

Your weekly total of 66.6 miles sums it up about right. lol

LRB

My workout today was as follows:

That was an 11 second average pace PR for 20 miles over your marathon, incredible. I would say you're ready!