Beginners and Beyond

Hey, TUESDAILIES, Get Crackin'! (Read 49 times)

Docket_Rocket

I've been trying to convince her to write it, darn girl!

Did I completely miss your race report, or did I respond and just forget?  I'm feeling badly because I don't remember your race more clearly.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

YAYpril - B-Plus

Did I completely miss your race report, or did I respond and just forget?  I'm feeling badly because I don't remember your race more clearly.

If I wrote one, it would be a PP (Pity Party) instead of an RR. Wink I put some details in the Sundailies.

Docket_Rocket

Write a damn RR, woman! Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

YAYpril - B-Plus

Write a damn RR, woman! Big grin

You're not the boss of me. Clown

Docket_Rocket

Are you sure about that?  Maybe my FB profiile is all false....

Damaris

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

If I wrote one, it would be a PP (Pity Party) instead of an RR. Wink I put some details in the Sundailies.

Even if you don't want to share, I think it can be a beneficial post race exercise for yourself to try to break down what happened. It may still be difficult now, but hopefully in the next few days you can get some notes down if you have time.

Docket_Rocket

I have been telling her that.  It's good to analyze it and get some answers.  Or even vent your frustrations.

Even if you don't want to share, I think it can be a beneficial post race exercise for yourself to try to break down what happened. It may still be difficult now, but hopefully in the next few days you can get some notes down if you have time.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

BruceD555

If you don't write one you give us license to make one up ... I might just have enough residual taper left in me to come up with something interesting.

Train smart ... race smarter.

B-Plus

I have been telling her that.  It's good to analyze it and get some answers.  Or even vent your frustrations.

I guess we may be about to find out who her real boss is Joking

Pinktastic

If you don't write one you give us license to make one up ... I might just have enough residual taper left in me to come up with something interesting.

I want to see TaperBruce's version!!!!  DO IT!!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Why don't you just change your screen name to RecoveryBruce & crank one out. I would definitely read that.

Dave

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

That sounds fun!  Was it all the booze the night before the race that did her in?  Or did she forget about carb loading and go all Sir Dizzy on it the morning of, consuming copious amounts of pancakes and water 3 hours pre-race?

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Do it!

I remember when somebody posted Mandy's RR, all made up and everything.  It was classic BF!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

YAYpril - B-Plus

You guys are funny. Smile

I will write one. Probably not today. Maybe in a year. Wink

YAYpril - B-Plus

That sounds fun!  Was it all the booze the night before the race that did her in?  Or did she forget about carb loading and go all Sir Dizzy on it the morning of, consuming copious amounts of pancakes and water 3 hours pre-race?

This made me laugh a LOT.

Also, I would read RecoveryBruce's RR on my behalf.