Beginners and Beyond

The Unforgiven Saturdailies! (Read 38 times)

Hip Redux

21 miles on the bike, 4 miles running on the rail trail.  Now, EATS!

Docket_Rocket

blue, keep up the good work.

I am stalking all the forumites doing the NC24, especially my BFF marymary611 and they are all doing awesome!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I've been checking them out also, D. I'm curious about a few things, but it's overall a great event so far for everyone (despite the turbulent, wet weather they had earlier in the day).

George is doing well - I think he's got 50 laps already with just over an hour to go (he's doing the 12 hour run).

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

B-Plus

I ran 10 miles this morning @ 8:59 w/ 6 x 30 sec accelerations. I did the first 2 with a friend, and then finished off the other 8 on my own.

StepbyStep-SH

Congrats on the 10ks, Tom & Brr!

I had a very fun day! The 5k was even hillier than I remembered, and I forgot to stop my watch. I think I was between 28 and 28:30ish. I had run about 2.1 miles warm-up before the race, and then added another 25.2 miles of walking and running (ran about 21, walked the rest) at the 6-hour run. Talked with old friends and met some new friends - and had a great time! And I won a whole box of gels as a door prize at the 6-hour race. Bonus!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Will run for scenery.

Nice job, Step!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!