Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

Hi.

Rest day. Off to work.

See ya!

4 deg F, -15F windchill, snow & ice. 6 on the treadmill.

Dave

delicate flower

'Morning!  Busy work day ahead.  Easy run later.

Bye!

<3

B-Plus

10 super easy. I better go before the rain rolls in.

Little Blue

Chilly but nice here.  Rest day from running, walking 4-6 with my friend.

Yay for sunshine!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

SRD.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Challenging week ahead. Temps are headed for below freezing and won't see above freezing until Sunday. Wind chills shold be about 10 degrees colder. It's times like this that I wish I didn't hate the TM so much. I'm temped to join a gym just so I don't have to run in these conditions - that or move south which is a more attractive choice.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  6 miles after work.  I am just eating breakfast; that's how crazy work has been.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Back to work.  Ugh.  Planning for 8 again.  The way this week looks, I should run M-W so that I can take Thurs and Sun off.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

rest day for me today too

Marjorie

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Been MIA for a bit, recovering from my 50k, then sick for the last week or so, fun stuff.  I haven't run yet this year!  I'll get some miles in after work today. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

So, I guess the bitch at work is angry I didn't get her a cupcake bag like every other person at the office, because he told my boss (but you know, she is not tattletelling) that I scheduled a meeting of creditors 53 days after the case was filed instead of 50.  OK.  My boss told me not to do it again and then started laughing like there was no tomorrow.  If these are the things I screw up, I guess I should watch out for her, eh?  Ha.

My dad is in transit from El Paso to Miami.  I will see him tomorrow, woohoo!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My ass hurts.....

But seriously, the left area under my left butt cheek is hurting like the right side was doing back before IMM. Hoping that doing that one stretch helps, along with massaging and foam rolling. Once again it looks like I will be taking a few days off too    this sucks.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Same sex marriages will start across the street from my office in 26 minutes.  I wonder how long it will take me to get to the car this afternoon.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Same sex marriages will start across the street from my office in 26 minutes.  I wonder how long it will take me to get to the car this afternoon.

They have changed that law so much here that I cannot tell you where my state currently stands on it.