Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies make me warm and fuzzy. (Read 41 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 8.7 satisfying miles.  I'm not even dreading work too much this morning.

I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

My stupid ass has been up during the night for the same amount of time for two consecutive days. There will not however, be a replacement run tonight as there was yesterday. Stupid ass, grumble-grumble.

delicate flower

'Morning!  I had a new Fridailies thread ready to go but I am glad I checked the forum again before submitting "post" because that would have made two threads and boy would I have looked like a jackass!

3 mile easy jog this morning felt like I was running through a warm swamp.  Except instead of frogs and turtles, there were TURKEYS and I had to take a detour because they wouldn't get the hell out of the middle of the road and I don't trust them.  So yeah.  Lake swim to do after work.  Triathlon Sunday!

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning peepers!

This morning it was 72 degrees and 94% humidity with a DP around 69 at 4:30 AM. Jetta and I got in 9.2 sweaty miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

LRB

jackass!

lol

My grandfather said turkeys were the buzzards of the ground, so your choice was prudent. 

Cyberic

Ran 7.something, easy.

bluerun

Super B****

20 trainer miles... I have a race on Sunday and I don't think I'll be able to get a new hip by then.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

It's a short one though...should take me three hours tops.

<3

LRB

It's a short one though...should take me three hours tops.

With the way you've been carb loading, I'd guess sub-3:00. 

LRB

20 trainer miles... I have a race on Sunday and I don't think I'll be able to get a new hip by then.

What distance? And what shoe did you pick for NYC? Visual aids are welcomed.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 miles with strides this afternoon and then heading to Chicago for the RnR HM.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

What distance? And what shoe did you pick for NYC? Visual aids are welcomed.

5K... second one of the series, but there will be no repeat victory, I fear.  Not unless my hip stops being stupid.

Launch 3 Tokyo edition.  If my body actually lets me run the marathon, at least!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Hi peeps. 10 miles. Glad to be home.

Dave

LRB

Hi peeps. 10 miles. Glad to be home.

'Sup, yo.

#trainsplanesautomobiles