Beginners and Beyond

My jaw nearly hit the floor (Read 689 times)

Chairman

The whole thing is yuck, but... (warning: incoming message board this/that question which in reality is NEVER this or that)... which is yuckier - that he knew or hypothetically that he did not?  It's pretty clear that he wasn't, shall we say, "into it". 

I know a few people in real life in long term marriages that have supposedly "grown stale" where one spouse wants to spice things up and "explore".  The other doesn't, but loves the first SO much... or is comfortable in her/his life with the person SO much... that stuff happens knowingly.  The exploring partner then uses this as an a-ok to do it.  And no, none of the folks I just pondered were able to work stuff out.  But I guess some people do.

Of course, there's a difference between a spouse that wants to "explore" by messing around and a spouse that decides to be... a hooker.  Especially "just because".  Le yipe!

There's a lot to ponder here. Although it could just be that he didn't give a shit, period. 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Docket_Rocket

There's a lot to ponder here. Although it could just be that he didn't give a shit, period. 

Or that he liked the extra money and didn't care where it was coming from.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

"Hobbyists."  They can't collect stamps or something?

<3

happylily

+1

She looks great! But I have no comments on her actions. It looks weird to most of us, but the only really criminal thing, here, is if she didn't declare her income, I guess. The rest is... none of our business, I'd say.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

xor

Or that it did, in fact, excite him.  I seriously doubt it was about "extra money", but what the hell do I (or any of us) really know.  Heck, maybe he was the mastermind.  Maybe they also cook meth like Mr White.  Ok, probably not the last one.  But the others are just as believable while the whole thing is sort of "this can't be" unbelievable.

As I said elsewhere, the psychology of cheating and lying is twisted and weird.

I think I posted that just to say "I have witnessed people accept and allow really fucked up situations" and I dunno if it is worse or better to know.

Love the Half

Dayum.  In the "strange stories of 2012" category, this has to rank near the top.  My favorite part was where she worried that a reporter would sensationalize the story.  Let's see, Olympian, successful businesswoman, motivational speaker, wife, mother, runs expensive call girl business on the side.  Nah.  Nothing sensational about that.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Wow...just wow.

Chairman

"Hobbyists."  They can't collect stamps or something?

There are so many jokes one could make here. 

Suzy sure puts a new spin on the "Favor" in Favor Hamilton

Chairman

Well, I think at some point during her running days he was, in fact, her agent. So it wouldn't be the first time she was a money maker for him, knowhatimean? But I actually doubt this was the case. 

Chairman

Or that it did, in fact, excite him.  I seriously doubt it was about "extra money", but what the hell do I (or any of us) really know.  Heck, maybe he was the mastermind.  Maybe they also cook meth like Mr White.  Ok, probably not the last one.  But the others are just as believable while the whole thing is sort of "this can't be" unbelievable.

As I said elsewhere, the psychology of cheating and lying is twisted and weird.

I think I posted that just to say "I have witnessed people accept and allow really fucked up situations" and I dunno if it is worse or better to know.

Well, all I know is that I am looking forward to the Dr. Phil appearance and tell all book that should be hitting the shelves in the next couple of years. 

LRS

Chasing Muses

I missed that part.  Weird.  Although, it's legal in NV, no?  Or at least Vegas.  Weird family.

I think it's legal in NV, but illegal in the LV city limits. Or something.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

There are so many jokes one could make here. 

Suzy sure puts a new spin on the "Favor" in Favor Hamilton

Yep, that's exactly where my brain went with that, too. She sure was doing dudes a lot of "Favors". Although, I guess it isn't actually a favor if one is getting paid for it.

Chairman

Yep, that's exactly where my brain went with that, too. She sure was doing dudes a lot of "Favors". Although, I guess it isn't actually a favor if one is getting paid for it.

I want to know what special "favor" she was offering for the extra 300 bucks. 

SheCan

Very interesting indeed.   Wow!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

xor

"It's legal but it ain't 100 percent legal.  You can't just walk in, roll a joint, and start puffing away."