Beginners and Beyond

The zombie dead horse beats on: the latest update from RWOL (Read 881 times)

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Dead horse indeed. Yawn.

No more so than you coming here to complain about those complaining about there.  Or something.  Hell if I even know anymore. 

SRL did me a service posting this and for that I thank him.  I am also thinking on something he wrote about boundaries last week.  He has given me much to ponder.

Wandering Wally

Who cares about RWOL anymore?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

No more so than you coming here to complain about those complaining about there.  Or something.  Hell if I even know anymore. 

SRL did me a service posting this and for that I thank him.  I am also thinking on something he wrote about boundaries last week.  He has given me much to ponder.

I'm a big fan of SRL.  He has a lot of great advice, is funny, and has a fun temperament.  I just love how everyone's filled up 6 pages of dissecting the RWOL post, when everyone purports to have left for good and not give a shit about it.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Gulped down two hamburgers while reading this thread...so far I've got...

- SRL, while a good guy, may in fact be Eric from RA, so every member he brings over..'cha ching'...(maybe a tad off on this one)

- Moth is also involved in some conspiracy theory (who knew?) and is the only cool kid left behind (where ever behind is)

- People really dislike, Kevin Kanabe, Mark/NotMark, RWOL, Spammers, Auto Subscribe e-mail features, and especially the 'not so cool' kids

- The internet, some 20+ or odd years since it became mainstream, still continues to baffle people.

I'll update my list in a few hours when I sit back down to eat my yogurt....carry on.

Mr MattM

- SRL, while a good guy, may in fact be Eric from RA, so every member he brings over..'cha ching'...(maybe a tad off on this one)

- Moth is also involved in some conspiracy theory (who knew?) and is the only cool kid left behind (where ever behind is)

SRL is not Eric from RA... and Moth is not a cool kid.

Have some pudding.  I hear it's delicious.

be curious; not judgmental

happylily

Gulped down two hamburgers while reading this thread...so far I've got...

- People really dislike, Kevin Kanabe, Mark/NotMark, RWOL, Spammers, Auto Subscribe e-mail features, and especially the 'not so cool' kids

- The internet, some 20+ or odd years since it became mainstream, still continues to baffle people.

I'll update my list in a few hours when I sit back down to eat my yogurt....carry on.

LOL... Yes, that's exactly my theory!  And it makes sense, doesn't it?  Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Keep talking about slow runs and let us theorize. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Sorry...I never ever accept advice from a dood who literally showed his ass on the Internet.  BTW, have you met Julian Case?

LOL... Yes, that's exactly my theory!  And it makes sense, doesn't it?  Big grin

Yes..I think you're on to something there Lily...let the naysayers 'say' what they want.  In the end we'll be the ones pointing and yelling "WE TOLD YOU SO" in a few months..oh and we'll probably be laughing at those silly naysayers.  We may even dance around them in some silly fashion.

B-Plus

I'm going to report Kevin for that cool kids comment. Also, stop trying to be cool by posting over there.
                      Docket_Rocket

Yes..I think you're on to something there Lily...let the naysayers 'say' what they want.  In the end we'll be the ones pointing and yelling "WE TOLD YOU SO" in a few months..oh and we'll probably be laughing at those silly naysayers.  We may even dance around them in some silly fashion.

Man, he tricked me into believing their were two.  I was having email conversations with both at the same time!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I'm going to report Kevin for that cool kids comment. Also, stop trying to be cool by posting over there.

Maybe I am tring NOT to be cool by posting over there?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sirdizzy

I still don't like how it looks and emoticons aren't going to change that.  I feel really bad for my miles team because I haven't been visiting I was late posting my miles for the first time in 2 years.  Maybe I will lurk if most of the spam is gone.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I like you.

And for the record, while I do dislike the other people listed, I actually like Mark quite a lot.  He was fun on FB during election season.  And he likes pie.

Jess runs for bacon

I like you.

And for the record, while I do dislike the other people listed, I actually like Mark quite a lot.  He was fun on FB during election season.  And he likes pie.

I'm glad you said that, I actually like Mark too. I enjoy his blog posts and he was very nice and cool in person.