Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES Are the One They Call Dr. Feelgood (Read 63 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Hope your flight went well, Basya!

Happy rest day, LRB!  Hope the flippin' weather does warm up for you.

Congrats on the 'frigid' weather run, flarunner!

Good luck with the workout, Sparker.

Glad you are feeling better, DaveP.

Enjoy the rest day, Kristin.  Enjoyed reading your race report.  Congrats on the PR.  Nice photos too, you sure have a great smile!

Congrats on your 30 mile week, SUS!

Uggg, GI issues, that sucks...which reminds me, I have my every 5th year colonoscopy coming up, oh what fun! Roll eyes   Hope you feel better, AmiK, and good luck with that long work shift!

Glad your dog is okay, Phil!  I'm sure she will probably get her revenge...pee on your running shoes or something... Wink     Good luck with the rehab and congrats on your progress!

Sorry to hear you are down, Kay!   Hope you feel better, whatever it is.

Happy tapering, Jedi!

Happy x-training, Dan.  I think shoveling snow does count as x-training.

Good luck with your planned workouts, Bruce!  Hope your predicted weather turns out better than predicted.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

StepbyStep-SH

We have a meeting at DS's school this morning, then I'm going to hit the TM for 10 miles, with 5 tempo miles planned. I may break those up into 2x2 miles + 1x1 mile, with 2:00 or 3:00 recoveries in between.

Sounds like tomorrow may be a snow day for us here.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Hip Redux

TGIM!

(there's probably a reason why that phrase hasn't caught on)

Gym session last night - treadmill for two miles walking, followed by my hip girdle/glute PT with the blue band.  Starting to get easier with this band, but still no IT band improvement.     Between the Graston and the foam rollering, I managed to get a nice bad ass looking bruise.  Too bad it doesn't come with a bad ass story.

KayPS - awfully secretive. lol  Hope you feel better soon! (I think?)

LRB

LRB:  I envy your SRD...it was so damn cold out there this morning!

The sun is in full bloom today, and with 40's forcast for later this week, I might even be able to go for a run before work.  Now that would awesome!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Oski you too?! Why do so many people seem to have ITB issues right now!? no fun Sad sorry to hear, heal up soon!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Hip Redux

Oski you too?! Why do so many people seem to have ITB issues right now!? no fun Sad sorry to hear, heal up soon!

Yep.  I even wrote a poem about it:

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/ecf3888ae1a943bcb67bfc05c4cf0652/0

LOL

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have an SRD and a vet visit tonight.  Lots to do today, but I'll try to come back later.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning! I think today will be an SRD. I'll go for a walk at lunch and do my pushups and situps.

Zelanie

Morning!  Got my 14 in yesterday for my longest single run and highest mileage week so far.  Today will be just 4 easy at some point.

Hope that everyone has a great day!

Luke79

Didn't get to post it last night, but I ran 3 miles @ 10:22 yesterday.  We'll see how this goes, everything seems okay so far, just my foot is sore but I figured as much.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

URD for me yesterday, I'll get some miles in later today.  Not sweating it since technically I'm tapering anyway.

Basya, hope you have a good trip home!

Kay, hope it's not serious and that you're back on your feet soon!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good morning, y'all.

SRD for me.

hope you have a great flight home, Basya.

Y'all come see us.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Court is done.  If only I didn't have this headache since I woke up.  I wonder if I'm grinding my teeth while asleep; it feels that way when I wake up and it might be why my head hurts, no?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ric-G

safe travels basya

hope everyone with niggling injuries heals up

just did an easy 6 this AM. have a good day all.

marathon pr - 3:16

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

oski that is an awesome poem!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to