Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies-Rundailies (Read 38 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm awake, I don't want to be......... but I am.

It is currently 67 degrees, 94% humidity and a dew point of 66.... this should be fun 

Headed out for 14 miles, toodles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

No more marathons

Heading out for a 5K race.  WTF?  Did I really sign up for this?

62 degrees so at least not hot.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Woke up before my alarm--getting ready for a 5k as well. 72 temp & dewpoint. Lovely. At least it is overcast, so it won't be quite as bad as last week's 10 mile slog/race.

Bluesky, I would gladly take 62 degrees.

LRB

Hi,

I woke up at 6:50 and thought I was up for good, but closed my eyes and when I opened them again it was 8:30. No complaints there.

Big football day for me today but first, I have about 6 miles to jog. Should probably cut the grass too.

LRB

Heading out for a 5K race.

Woke up before my alarm--getting ready for a 5k as well.

I dreamed I had a mile race. Everything was going good until I couldn't find any shoes to race in, and the ones I did, were all flat like bowling shoes. Then the race started, and I had these shoes on that were holey and too big. I ended up waking myself up out of sheer frustration!

LRB

I'm awake, I don't want to be......... but I am.

It is currently 67 degrees, 94% humidity and a dew point of 66.... this should be fun 

Headed out for 14 miles, toodles.

I'm so glad I got that out of the way yesterday. It's back to speed work for me this week. Smile

Cyberic

Ran a little short of 8, easy, in 70 F and 66 DP. WTF is this?

Half Crazy K 2.0

About as ugly as expected. Hills killed me. Never a good sign when you are dripping and flinging sweat before mile 1 is done.

Zelanie

Up to go walk a 5K with my beginners' group.  Today is "goal day" for them. Smile  I have 10 to run, but that will be this evening.

For the GSD fans, here is Molly, who is staying with us this weekend.  She's kind of a whiny, needy girl.  Zoe and Mia are not amused.

bluerun

Super B****

I ran 18 miles... faster than BQ pace.    Which shouldn't surprise me as much at it does, since that WAS my goal, but I can't quite believe I did that.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well that kind of sucked, mainly I think because of my legs still feeling sore from Friday's speed work but also the thick air....... I mean boy was it nasty. It's currently 8:50 and the fog is finally starting to lift but it was bad out there from when we headed out to around 7:30 this morning. Lots of stops, one long one thanks to two dogs that thought they were going to join us...... had to knock on their owner's door, thankfully she was awake and happy to bring them inside.

But Jetta and I got in 14.1 miles this morning, I have some pics too Smile From around mile 6 through to the end.

At this point the fog was clearing up in some areas, and then it would be thick in others.

And my reward for finishing this nasty run.

By the way, I'm showing you the ingredients (other than ice) so no smartass comments (LRB).

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Up to go walk a 5K with my beginners' group.  Today is "goal day" for them. Smile  I have 10 to run, but that will be this evening.

For the GSD fans, here is Molly, who is staying with us this weekend.  She's kind of a whiny, needy girl.  Zoe and Mia are not amused.

Lol, Jetta is a needy type..... definitely the one-person type of dog that likes to be right at your feet and by your side (or should I say - my side) every moment of her life. I'm not used to this type of dog, at least not with them being attached to me so it's something I am trying to appreciate lol.

PRs

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don't think this awards ceremony could be drawn out any longer. There is a must be present to win drawing for $500, so don't wanna leave and miss my 1 in 1000 chance of winning. So far, various people talking for going on 10 minutes.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Ran a little short of 8, easy, in 70 F and 66 DP. WTF is this?

That's a severe Miami winter, duh.  Just ask DR..

Runner with a riding problem.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 9 in the rain.  It beat the 3.1 yesterday Smile.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.