Beginners and Beyond

Make the alarm clock stop ringing MonDAILIES (Read 43 times)

RunningOnSand

I'm procrastinating running. Sigh. About to hit the belt! What'cha all got planned today?

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 and weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Happy Monday!  Isn't this a GLORIOUS day!?  3000 yard swim done before work, 5 mile run to do after work.

<3

Cyberic

Run commute.

Fun fact: Water freezes at 12*F. But if the water is deep enough, the ice doesn't reach the bottom. We've had rain and melting temps all weekend long, and today is 12 degrees! So I was slowing down on ice patches (puddles yesterday) until I hit one that was deep, so I punched through and my foot got covered in water. Thankfully I was wearing my Goretex covered shoes and my foot got out of there in a flash, so I was all good.

Cool story bro!

Happy Monday!  Isn't this a GLORIOUS day!?  work.

WTF?

Dave

Water freezes at 12*F. 

WTF?

4 miles in a steady, actual, not-a-Seattle-drizzle rain.

Dave

onemile

WTF?

4 miles.

Someone needs to go back to 2nd grade science class 

Someone needs to go back to 2nd grade science class review his metric conversion factors 

FYP.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Thus begins DH working early almost every weekday which means no morning running for me    Hoping for 4-6 miles after work but with high in the 80s, I just don't know.

onemile

FYP.

This makes me question every F temp he has posted about running in...

Docket_Rocket

WTF?

Right? It's Monday, FFS!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

zzyzx

I thought water froze at 85 F. Why else would there be all of those frozen drinks on the beach?

abs (new weight!), shoulder, triceps (new weight!) and 30 minutes on the exercise bike, hill setting level 13, 10.19 miles

Cyberic

WTF?

Ok, ok, funny guy. I did not make a mistake in my math. I was just not precise enough in communicating what I was thinking.

My point was this:

If you put water outside at 12*F, it will freeze, right? Ok then. Water freezes at 12*F. Those were my exact words.

onepointsixkilometer, you're a funny girl too.

onemile

Ok, ok, funny guy. I did not make a mistake in my math. I was just not precise enough in communicating what I was thinking.

My point was this:

If you put water outside at 12*F, it will freeze, right? Ok then. Water freezes at 12*F. Those were my exact words.

onepointsixkilometer, you're a funny girl too.

LRB

I did an inspection at an implant recycling facility. The inference was lost on me until I looked into a barrel full of charred knee, shoulder and hip replacements.