Beginners and Beyond

Welcome to the new BF. (Read 855 times)

Motormouse

Proud Aussie

Hello fellow refugees! Good to be here!

Goal: BQ or Bust.  (Done: BQ -5mins July 2014)

Selecting new goal.........

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Welcome to the party!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Someone asked about dailies  I see Penguins started one  No reason we can't have a daily here too   

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Hello fellow refugees! Good to be here!

Look who's around from Down Under? Hello!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SusanRachel

Hey y'all.  I couldn't find the singles thread on RWOL.  I think it's on page 24. Joking

I'm not sure if I'm going to stay here, but the spam over there is nuts.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I changed the group name. New thread started.

Hi guys!  I'm staying in both, as well- for now, anyway.  I'm still on a miles team and signed up for 2013 in 2013 (what will happen to that if nobody's using the BF?), and I like hanging out in the dailies thread, if there's still anyone else to hang with.  I just answered a legitimate running question post that had been sitting there unanswered for three hours, since I felt sorry for the poor guy.  Sad face.  : (

Since I feel like I'm starting with a clean slate on this forum, I really want a new, less-not-creative user name.  Any creative people have any suggestions??

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

LRB

Since I feel like I'm starting with a clean slate on this forum, I really want a new, less-not-creative user name.  Any creative people have any suggestions??

How does TFMFKAK79 sound?

LRB

We are now approaching 100 members, incredible!

Wasupp J-dizzle!

Did anyone else choose Kenya when the signup screen asked for a country?

not lazy, just tired

Boogie Worm

I just wanted to try out this smiley

Not if it makes sense.

LRB

Did anyone else choose Kenya when the signup screen asked for a country?

We are not fast enough to fool anyone with that one!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Haha Shirfan! Just hope no one asks you for a birth certificate.

Like Kristin, I'm feeling bad for the people whose legitimate questions go unanswered. I just wish I actually had advice to offer. I've bumped some threads here and there at least.

How does TFMFKAK79 sound?

Ah hahaha!  Or maybe I'll just go with "Prince".  

And Shirfan, I didn't choose Kenya as a country but "KenyanRunner" is under consideration for my new username.  Someone would buy that, right?

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau