Beginners and Beyond

Welcome to the new BF. (Read 855 times)

not lazy, just tired

I think I figured it out.  When I look at my profile it shows that my e-mail is "unverified" and I'm sure that's why it won't let me post an avatar yet.  However.........I still haven't rec'd anything in my inbox yet and it's been over an hour now.  Confused

I don't think that the e-mail being unverified has anything to do with it. It says that about my e-mail too, and my avatar loaded fine. 

Not if it makes sense.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Indeed!!  I was trying to upload a pic to my "profile" but the avatar pic is loaded under the "forum preferences" link.  Black eye

I just need an owner's manual for this site.  (Not that I'd read it anyway.....I'm a guy for cryin outloud) Wink

Randy

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

Have to try a test and see if this works...yes, even I've sucked up my pride and established an account. If this place does turn out to be the home for the games, I don't want to be left out in the cold!! Undecided

2015 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:05);  10k - 35:59 (36:42);   HM - 1:19:19 (1:19:59);   FM - 2:49:59 (3:05:46)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Have to try a test and see if this works...yes, even I've sucked up my pride and established an account. If this place does turn out to be the home for the games, I don't want to be left out in the cold!! Undecided

You live in Calgary...of course you're going to be out in the cold. :P

JohnRed

Just got my avatar pic uploaded so I figured it's a good time to say hi. Hi!

I was more of a lurker on RWOL... I think my post count was around 50 ...maybe I'll try to be more active here Shy

Singer who runs a smidge

The house closes on the 17th. So....no more hot tub. I'll just have to make do with swimmimg pools from now on. Darn. Apartment for a few months, then....beaches! Sand! Palm trees!

You got the house sold???  And you didn't tell me??  Woo-hoo!!!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Dr. Cornsitter

Hello all! Spam's a little crazy over there today. Pushed out by that and by all the complaint threads (not they they were unwarranted, hehe). Glad we have a place to go. Now I'm gonna go look around and pick out my bedroom for our little trip to RA.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

So I finally make it over, and then I see that Stealth is the queen of the welcoming committee?  This is like the time on Hogan's Heroes when they tried to escape, only to 'pop up', 2 feet within the fence line.  I should have kept digging further. Wink

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

So I finally make it over, and then I see that Stealth is the queen of the welcoming committee?  This is like the time on Hogan's Heroes when they tried to escape, only to 'pop up', 2 feet within the fence line.  I should have kept digging further. Wink

~dancing banana~dancing banana~

LKDave

Hi. It's LowKeyDave from the other message board. I was contemplating not joining and just letting my running message board time dwindle- probably a good idea. But I decided to sign up. I think I will probably check things out before posting much- not that I posted much anyway- but I wanted to say hey and wish everyone a happy winter of running (or summer for the Ozzies and NZers and others in thr southern hemisphere.)

Also, thanks to the owner of this board for welcoming us. This may become my new mapping and logging site too Smile

Happy to be running

Wherever the 2013 games will be posted is where I want to be.

New runner base building for my first marathon 

I have run 2 half marathons 1:52:42 & 1:58:00

xor

~dancing banana~dancing banana~

Man, I gave you the gift of the sombrero dancing banana and you don't use it...

fooey