Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES - Spring isn't performing (Read 33 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 12 extra-hilly miles on a chilly morning.  It's down to 28 right now, with the windchill in the low 20s, and I don't care much for it.  The next couple of mornings look to be cold, and then maybe we are through with freeze warnings and other dumb shit.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning. On the plane about to fly into CLT and later Columbia. Will be there for work until Thursday. Will head outside to run 7 if the hills won’t bug me too much today after my LR. It is very hilly there but the temps will be great.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Good morning and Happy April!  I'd complain about the cold, but I'd prefer it to stay cold for just two more weeks.  That would be great, thx.  Then it can get warm.

I swam a good 2200 yards before work.  My swim is showing some signs of life lately.  Easy run later.

<3

delicate flower

I was just checking my work voicemail and I had 13 frikkin messages since Friday morning.  So I was going through and 10 of them were errant fax machine calls.  

<3

I was just checking my work voicemail and I had 13 frikkin messages since Friday morning.  So I was going through and 10 of them were errant fax machine calls.  

Where do you work? 1992?

4 tapery miles.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Eh, it's in the 30's here but it's going to warm up into the 50's by afternoon and then the temps will remember that it is Spring by Wednesday or so. This Saturday is showing 70, I've got a bonfire party so I don't want the evening to be too warm damn it.

My legs (well, more like just my right quad and butt) feel like I ran 15-20 miles yesterday, I feel like a newbie damn it.

I MIGHT try to get in a 3 miler this afternoon with Dorian and Jetta, we will just see how things go.

I did 3 sets of 200 Bicycle Crunches this morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Where do you work? 1992?

4 tapery miles.

Two weeks, Sparky!!

<3

Two weeks, Sparky!!

Shit's gettin' real.

When I first got the jacket, I had it on the back of my kitchen chair so I could look at it all the time. Then after a week or two I put it away in a closet where I wouldn't see it. I went to look at it yesterday. It's beautiful.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Where do you work? 1992?

4 tapery miles.

Right? What is a faxmachine?

although, we have a fax and a typewriter still at the office. I kid you not.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Shit's gettin' real.

When I first got the jacket, I had it on the back of my kitchen chair so I could look at it all the time. Then after a week or two I put it away in a closet where I wouldn't see it. I went to look at it yesterday. It's beautiful.

I saw someone running in the teal one (was that 2018? 2017?) a few weeks ago. DaveMasterP315 and BaboonSuperStar--will you guys wear yours on the plane (and on the car ride/bus/whateveryou'retaking, Baboon)?

Half Crazy K 2.0

We have a fax machine and a few pagers.

onemile

will you guys wear yours on the plane (and on the car ride/bus/whateveryou'retaking, Baboon)?

I plan to wear it starting when I leave the house for the airport, and approximately 100% of the time until I return home, except when I'm actually running. All the more reason I hope it's not too warm that weekend.

Not sure about after that, a lot of people say they never wear it. I plan to make it may daily jacket at least for a while, then we'll see.

Dave

onemile

I plan to wear it starting when I leave the house for the airport, and approximately 100% of the time until I return home, except when I'm actually running. All the more reason I hope it's not too warm that weekend.

Not sure about after that, a lot of people say they never wear it. I plan to make it may daily jacket at least for a while, then we'll see.

a lot of people get stuck with hideous colors. If yours was purple with neon orange stripes you prob wouldn't make it a daily jacket

delicate flower

I saw someone running in the teal one (was that 2018? 2017?) a few weeks ago. DaveMasterP315 and BaboonSuperStar--will you guys wear yours on the plane (and on the car ride/bus/whateveryou'retaking, Baboon)?

Mine will make it's world premier next Friday when I head to packet pickup.  It's currently still stuffed in the envelope it was shipped in.

<3