Beginners and Beyond

What is on your Sundailies agenda! (Read 46 times)

delicate flower

Speak up!

I've got a 5K at 11:00 and will probably add a few more miles, then I'll tag along with DW on her bike ride later.  Right now though it's coffee and a bagel.

Besides that, it's football watching day.

Good morning!

<3

LRB

Speak up!

Hi!

I have a 50-ish minute easy run this morning! Which probably will be anything but easy but I don't care because it's not a million miles long FFS!

Cyberic

Run, I will, soon. Low double-digits, probably.

I don't know if I'll throw in MP miles though. That might change on my run, but right now I don't feel like it.

happylily

I have a LR. I'll try to make it progression, but overall, I will keep it on the slow end of average because I'm sort of pooped.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Good morning.

Phil, good luck on your 5K+.

Rick, enjoy your fifty.

Cyberic99, have a pleasant run.

Lily, enjoy your LR.

I have forty-five minutes planned for today.

LRB

Rick, enjoy your fifty.

I am fairly certain this is going to be unpleasant, but it's all apart of the bigger plan...I think.

How's your toe?

LRB

I have a LR. I'll try to make it progression, but overall, I will keep it on the slow end of average because I'm sort of pooped.

Those are actually pretty cool, especially for masters runners.

LRB

Run, I will, soon. Low double-digits, probably.

I don't know if I'll throw in MP miles though. That might change on my run, but right now I don't feel like it.

You've been coming along nicely post-marathon, that can be tricky. I am happy for you.

LRB

I've got a 5K at 11:00!

Revenge is a dish best served at 5k pace. Get yours!

LRB

Okay, I'm done procrastinating FFS.

See you in a bit.

From the Internet.

Morning!

Heading out for a few rainy miles soon, going away party this afternoon where I will consume beer and snacks and be merry.

11 with 4 at MP yesterday - mile warmup, ~8:48 average for the MP block right before meeting up with my club and felt great, the remaining 6 with club were easy effort and mid-9's for pace so I'm super happy with that!

Yo. Brunch at DW's cousin's house at 10:00. So time to run before that, but don't feel like it. Is it OK to ESU before running? I mean mot immediately before, but just in that order. I am told there will be bagels, so will be able to carb myself up.

Anyway now will try to figure out how to watch Yahoo on my regular TV, if that's possible. Not sure how much time it's worth investing in that for Buffalo-Jacksonville.

See ya.

Dave

Anyway now will try to figure out how to watch Yahoo on my regular TV, if that's possible. Not sure how much time it's worth investing in that for Buffalo-Jacksonville.

Success! If you consider watching BUF-JAX a success.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning.

10.1 slow miles.  It was more than I felt like running, but I had a weekly mileage goal in mind.  I was very glad to see my driveway.

Baboon, good luck on the 5k.  May it be fast but feel easy.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

happylily

Good morning.

10.1 slow miles.  It was more than I felt like running, but I had a weekly mileage goal in mind.  I was very glad to see my driveway.

Baboon, good luck on the 5k.  May it be fast but feel easy.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Holy moly! 90 miles? I haven't run my LR yet and I will end up with a quarter less than your weekly total and I'm already exhausted from my week. How do you do it?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010